Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC question

Obstacle Avoidance is only for "follow me" or "watch me" modes, for when you won't have your eyes on the drone. You have to physically fly to each waypoint for a CCC mission, so there's no need for OA.

I disagree that’s there’s no need for it. Just because I set the way point doesn’t mean I know the path/angle it might take to get from one point to the next. Today my drone just barely cleared a tree top. I got really lucky.

I disagree that’s there’s no need for it. Just because I set the way point doesn’t mean I know the path/angle it might take to get from one point to the next. Today my drone just barely cleared a tree top. I got really lucky.
IMO, you should've had one more waypoint just above and before the treetop.

IMO, you should've had one more waypoint just above and before the treetop.

I agree with you. It made the first trip and didn’t realize it was close because for some reason it seemed to speed up when it went from the 2nd to 3rd way point. The second trip it stayed consistent but I was controlling the camera and watching a little more closely. Scared the **** out of me and didn’t have time to exit the CCC mission. That’s one thing I really hate about the sunshade.

That's weird. My CCC has worked flawless thus far. I don't use the sunshade at all. My hands are too large for all that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss