Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 Pro - CG03

Reaction score
Is the CG03+ the same as CGO3 Pro on the ST16?

For some reason, my intelligent modes are no longer working. It says no camera connection. But the camera works just fine.

In the binding, it's listed as CG03 Pro. I also have a CG03 setting as well.

The CGO3 Pro simply gives you more control over the camera settings. I would not think it would affect the special flight modes.
It may be a glitch in the ST16. Most of those types of problems can be corrected by creating a new model, giving it a name, selecting the camera and then re-binding to the H.

I gave that a try today.....now my Typhoon H does not light up when I turn it on. I cannot turn it off without taking out the battery. My ST-16 is recognizing the Typhoon but I can't even calibrate or re-bind.

Shut off the ST16 and the H. Turn the H by it self and see if it work the way it suppose, then turn it back off, do the same with your ST16. Then do your new air craft and the binding, and see if it work.

My Typhoon H is bricked. Terrestrial Imaging has the code to "FLASH" the Typhoon to the original core code, then they'll be able to upload the latest firmware. Sent it out Friday. They say they can turn it around including testing in a day and send it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig