Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO App for Apple

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Does anyone have the CGO app file saved for apple/iPhone? The link on the apple store no longer works.

I don't have a clue. Wonder if there is a download folder.

Even with the Files app, iOS/iPadOS just doesn't give you access to the filesystem like you get with a Finder window and the Applications folder.

Yes, there is a "Downloads" folder, but it's the default location for stuff you download from various sources, not the App Store.

Are you sure it’s not your phone? All CGO apps are downloading for me on both iPad and iPhone?

X2...I checked the App Store and they're all available to me too.

Reactions: Steve Carr
It seems to be back on the App Store. It was absent for me also when you first posted. The Yuneec Pilot app for the Mantis series is still missing though.

Does anyone have the CGO app file saved for apple/iPhone? The link on the apple store no longer works.
Contd: Last thread - Apple removing the CGO App from 'App Store,' CGO2 App will not work with the Typhoon Q500 4K. Very appreciative to the moderator in guiding me to send a report ticket to the Yuneec Website. Although, in desperation to send a ticket. I did not. Because as a former ship's engineer to always find a solution before asking for help. I did ask, 'HELP :eek::oops::(!'. Thought again to find a solution ;):). At the Yuneec site that will almost be a FOREVER wait :cool: (vacationing). To cut it short, I found a way to transfer the CGO App or any app that Apple has removed from the App Store, to load into my other phone. It was good that I still had a copy of the CGO App on another phone but because that phone (iPhone 5S) was getting (overheating) old (only phone that would work on the Steady Grip, iPhone 7+ will not), I bought a used refurbished phone (iPhone 5S - Ebay). Through a uTube vblogger using a 'Transfer Software', I thank him very much for this information. All in all, I transferred that missing CGO App from my old phone to the refurbished phone. Eureka! It works, testing the transferred App on the new phone by using my Steady Grip (Q500). Incidentally I use 'Ultimax' (1.2V/3150 mAh AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries ONLY) &/or a conversion part (Ebay seller) using my original Q500 battery. The AA = about 15-17 mins / conversion = about 20+ mins. Hope this helps others that may need the CGO or another App that Apple has removed. Remember, it will only work if you have a copy of the old App. Questions - email me = cmdrx5099yahho.com. Fair winds and following seas.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Can you zip the APP and upload it to the forum for others that might need it?
I don't think that I can upload the software but you can search ' iMazing', that is the software that I used to transfer from an old iPhone 5s to a refurbished iPhone 5s. I hope though that Uneec uploads a better App to use for the CGO and be able to use it on newer iPhones especially my old iPhone 7+. Hope that helps you and others on the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval