Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo2 app?

The CGO3 software does not work for the CGO2. The CGO2 however is not available in the playstore anymore. I still found a "clean/safe" APK on the internet. Unfortunatly I cannot tell you where I found it anymore so you have to look out for yourself.

The CGO3 software does not work for the CGO2. The CGO2 however is not available in the playstore anymore. I still found a "clean/safe" APK on the internet. Unfortunatly I cannot tell you where I found it anymore so you have to look out for yourself.

true. my bad... I do have an original Q500... but I have since updated the camera to a CGO3 and updated the firmware... sorry... you are correct, I do not see the CGO2 app listed...

you might try one of these:

CGO2 for Android - APK Download
Download CGO2 App Apk- APKMonk
Linkineyes app for CGo2

Can you clarify when you said you updated the camera of the cgo2 do you mean you can do a firmware update to turn it into a cgo3 or did you just buy a cgo3 forgive my ignorance??

Can you clarify when you said you updated the camera of the cgo2 do you mean you can do a firmware update to turn it into a cgo3 or did you just buy a cgo3 forgive my ignorance??
I have an original Q500... I bought a cgo3 for it. But to use it I had to update the firmware on the st10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval