Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Novice Questions

Reaction score
I have had my Typhoon Q500 4K for many years but have only flown it a few times. I had never used the Steady Grip until yesterday because I wanted to take photots of items to sell on Ebay. I have an Android phone with the CGo3 app installed. When I connect my phone to the CGO network it connects without asking for the password and I can take photos but after disconnecting and then reconnecting I have to manually connect to the CGO network and it gives a message about having no internet connection. Is that normal? Also when I put the SD card in a laptop to view the photos the date on the photos is somewhere in 1979. Is there a CMOS battery in the camera or steady grip that is supposed to remember date and time?

It is normal to get the “no internet” message. You are connecting the phone to the camera’s WiFi AP and the camera is not connected to the internet.

There is nothing in the camera or the SteadyGrip that will remember the date and time. If the camera is also connected to your ST10 it may get date and time from it if you give the ST10 time to acquire GPS satellites.

Reactions: Droner
It is normal to get the “no internet” message. You are connecting the phone to the camera’s WiFi AP and the camera is not connected to the internet.

There is nothing in the camera or the SteadyGrip that will remember the date and time. If the camera is also connected to your ST10 it may get date and time from it if you give the ST10 time to acquire GPS satellites.
Thanks for your information

Don't bother with the CGO App, and just use your ST10 to Record Video or Photos to the Memory Card in your Camera...
I just want to use the camera for taking better quality photos than what my cell phone camera can do without having to involve the drone. Was there an instruction document or video available on how to customize the camera image settings?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook