Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo2 camera wifi on google play

Reaction score
New to this forum (Hello all) I have a Q500+ and a panasonic toughbook i would like to use the toughbook as a kind of fpv ground station, kinda one eye on the drone the other on the very bright screen, but i am having no luck getting a picture from the camera, the laptop has just had a dual band 802/ a/c 2.4ghz/5.8ghz upgrade so the camera should hook up to the 5.8ghz but no luck, I was told that google play will accept the cgo2 app so Ihave it downloaded and it says it is compatable with my device, but no luck with a picture, it works just fine on ipad but iI cant see a thing outside, so If anyone can help me that would be great thanks Peter2.

New to this forum (Hello all) I have a Q500+ and a panasonic toughbook i would like to use the toughbook as a kind of fpv ground station, kinda one eye on the drone the other on the very bright screen, but i am having no luck getting a picture from the camera, the laptop has just had a dual band 802/ a/c 2.4ghz/5.8ghz upgrade so the camera should hook up to the 5.8ghz but no luck, I was told that google play will accept the cgo2 app so Ihave it downloaded and it says it is compatable with my device, but no luck with a picture, it works just fine on ipad but iI cant see a thing outside, so If anyone can help me that would be great thanks Peter2.
Did u find the the cgo2 in your list of WIFI connections? if so did u enter the password which is : 1234567890

Hi glen thanks for the reply, Yes I have the cgo2 in the wifi list and entered the pass code it says secured, but when I press it to connect a yellow triangle comes up on the wifi logo, on screen it says not connected any suggestions thanks peter2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval