Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO2+ wiring help

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to drones and new to this forum. To make a long story short, I was flying my 5th or 6th flight with my Q500+ when I lost GPS, panicked and flew into a tree. The drone landed squarely on the hood of my car ! Pieces flew everywhere but the damage was not as severe as I first thought. I noticed that a few of the plug-in wires on the camera became unplugged. I plugged them back in where I thought they belonged. The drone flies, the camera takes video and stills, but I have no control over the up and down movement of the camera. Could this be caused by plugging the wires into the wrong slots? If so, can anyone assist me as to where the wires go? Is there a picture of this available anywhere? I want to add also that I lost the lens/antenna cover in the crash and haven't received my replacement from Yuneec yet. Could this be part of the problem as to why it doesn't move.

SAME HERE. Second flight tree crash (new guy,my fault). Hit limb & bounced off of fence. Ripped CG02+ from the body. Stripped off plug from body harness wire at the circuit board. Ordered, replaced wire. Camera comes on, works, other than I have no control with the camera up/down lever on controller. Someone please help us out. Where do we look next?

SAME HERE. Second flight tree crash (new guy,my fault). Hit limb & bounced off of fence. Ripped CG02+ from the body. Stripped off plug from body harness wire at the circuit board. Ordered, replaced wire. Camera comes on, works, other than I have no control with the camera up/down lever on controller. Someone please help us out. Where do we look next?

Coop, call me at your convenience, lets talk about your wires. Thanks, shotgun1973, 254-6521326

need a little help one wire game off camera. unable to put back on .now cgo2+ will not go up are down any help would be great. thanks in advance

Can you post a picture of what wire it is? This would help others in helping you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval