Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Camera Micro-USB Purpose?

Card? or Port? Port is for connecting the H to a PC to view and adjust the different functions of the H(GUI), software, hdmi out/googles etc.
The card in the slot is used to update firmware and save files from the ST16 on to transfer to your PC, Hope that answered you questions my friend!:rolleyes:

Card? or Port? Port is for connecting the H to a PC to view and adjust the different functions of the H(GUI), software, hdmi out/googles etc.
The card in the slot is used to update firmware and save files from the ST16 on to transfer to your PC, Hope that answered you questions my friend!:rolleyes:

I'm referring to the USB port on the camera beside the SD card slot.
I've used the USB port on the H to PC for firmware update & settings, etc. But I don't recall seeing how to use the USB on the cam.

USB port on camera has no function that I am aware of.

You would think it could be used to download files from the sd card to pc, but no.

I am hoping the sd card slot does not wear out.

Last edited:
I'm referring to the USB port on the camera beside the SD card slot.
I've used the USB port on the H to PC for firmware update & settings, etc. But I don't recall seeing how to use the USB on the cam.
You can update firmware on the GUI from PC to camera USB port instead of using a sd card, I have not tried it that way, but some on here have done it that way !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop