Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ camera not powering up

If you are set to Angle mode you should get purple on the Main LED when bound to the ST-16. The main LED will flash blue if you are not bound or the ST-16 is off and the TH is not in Bind mode (flashing orange). You can make a quick check by jumpering past the K fuse to see if the camera will power up. I would only do this long enough to see if the camera will initialize.

If you are set to Angle mode you should get purple on the Main LED when bound to the ST-16. The main LED will flash blue if you are not bound or the ST-16 is off and the TH is not in Bind mode (flashing orange). You can make a quick check by jumpering past the K fuse to see if the camera will power up. I would only do this long enough to see if the camera will initialize.
Yes sir that's what I did and the camera started up just cant tilt or pan on st16

Important to be sure of color. Solid purple is good. Blue flashing means the controller 2.4 ghz system is not bound to the drone.
(camera and drone bind separately to the controller)

Will the motors start from the controller? (Be sure to remove propellers, and don't increase throttle with propellers removed.)

Also, please check hardware monitor to ensure the tilt and Yaw are producing a signal. This is almost certainly not an issue, but it would be easy to check.

It might be a good idea to change the wiring cable back to the original. Or at least check very closely to ensure the plug on the back of the drone camera mount is properly seated. (And the same for the end near the fuse, of course, but the one on the back of the camera mount is easy to dislodge when trying to wrestle the mount and cable into position during installation.)

I believe you replaced the drone camera mount with a new one, but look hard at it's spring connectors anyway. A stuck spring will cause the issue if it is the spring for either the green or white wires.

If all these checks are good, we will need to consider the possibility of actual board damage.

Last edited:
When trying to pan the camera do you have the Pan Mode switch in the middle or bottom position? You cannot pan with it in the upper position.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluie707bayboy