Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3 horizon til

Reaction score
Hi anyone from Canada that share the same experience of cgo3 tilting to the left and stays like that til you restart it? What can I do to fix it? [emoji21] thanks

I have the same issue...
Place the q500 in front of you
Hi anyone from Canada that share the same experience of cgo3 tilting to the left and stays like that til you restart it? What can I do to fix it?
emoji21.png
thanks
Put the drone in front of you with the camera facing you if the camera tilts to the left use a US dime on the opposite side of the tilt use clear silicon so you can remove it easily after you do so tap the the camera left to right if the camera balance it self to center then it should correct itself during flight work for me hope it works

Place the q500 in front of you

Put the drone in front of you with the camera facing you if the camera tilts to the left use a US dime on the opposite side of the tilt use clear silicon so you can remove it easily after you do so tap the the camera left to right if the camera balance it self to center then it should correct itself during flight work for me hope it works

Hi anyone from Canada that share the same experience of cgo3 tilting to the left and stays like that til you restart it? What can I do to fix it? [emoji21] thanks
A US dime can fix your problem, with no power on face the drone towards you with the camera facing you make sure your drone is perfectly level if your camera is tilting to the left you'll have to put the dime on the right side of the camera peel the CGO3 circle sicker off use clear silicone on the side your sticking it on after about half hour of dry time face the drone towards you again tap the camera left to right if the camera keeps coming to center your problem is solved worked for me

The only real, permanent solution is a re calibration. Sometimes the data becomes muddy for some reason and the camera can act just like you are describing. In this instance, a temperature calibration might be necessary. The bad news is it can only be done at a repair facility with the proper equipment. It’s kind of a lengthy process which involves a freezer and a closed heat source, such as an oven. I’m not joking. You can try Gabe’s solution and see how it works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital