Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Image Comments

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have been doing a bunch of testing with my CGO3+ camera and documenting the various settings. The attached picture was taken with the following settings:
  • Format: dng
  • Color Nature
  • WB Lock: Sunny
  • EV: 2
  • ND4 Filter: Yes
This is a ground shot, exported from Lightroom as .jpg with no post processing. I thought it would be a good shot to get some comments on focus. This is the stock lens and it has not been refocused. Thoughts?

Brent

Attachments

• YUN0004 Nature dng.jpg
    YUN0004 Nature dng.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 38
Which version of the firmware are you running? It makes a difference :)

Hi Everyone,
I have been doing a bunch of testing with my CGO3+ camera and documenting the various settings. The attached picture was taken with the following settings:
  • Format: dng
  • Color Nature
  • WB Lock: Sunny
  • EV: 2
  • ND4 Filter: Yes
This is a ground shot, exported from Lightroom as .jpg with no post processing. I thought it would be a good shot to get some comments on focus. This is the stock lens and it has not been refocused. Thoughts?

Brent

Out of focus I would think? Distant trees etc should be sharper I would think. We are not in the realms of depth of focus with a wide angle lens.

Out of focus I would think? Distant trees etc should be sharper I would think. We are not in the realms of depth of focus with a wide angle lens.
My thoughts also. I chose this shot since it has the distant trees, trees on the left side, siding on the right, handrail in the foreground, etc. The trees on the left look out of focus to me as well as the distant trees.

For reference here is the same picture with distances to various items indicated.

Attachments

• YUN0004 Nature dng Distances.jpg
    YUN0004 Nature dng Distances.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 21
Here is one I made in Elements 14 from H CGO3+ camera. Sorry cannot upload for some reason the tiff file is not liked! .. off to work it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval