Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ problem

Reaction score
I had a small crash today and the camera slipped out. I put it back in and it connects to the st16 but the bottom of the camera is now rubbing against the top of the rotator. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but couldn't find info. On the forum. Any suggestions?

If the camera is rubbing against the gimbal then it sounds to me like the gimbal is bent. Can you show us some pictures?

I think it is bent because I was tempted to bend it but told Myself better not do that. I'll try to take a pic if I can figure out how to do that. My wife can help.

I have never been able to get photos on the forum. My wife wasn't any better. What's the trick?1

I have never been able to get photos on the forum. My wife wasn't any better. What's the trick?1
Click 'attach files' button at the bottom left then select the file you want to upload from the window that pops up. Click 'open' and that file will upload. Then chose 'Thumbnail' of 'full image' and your picture will appear. That is exactly what I've done to upload this picture of my dog and myself :) DSC_0384_2.JPG

Reactions: 7cyclops
What a great pic! Really sweet[emoji846]
Thanks Peter. The dog is called Obie, a cross German Shepherd/Akita (a 'Shepakita') which was rescued when Manchester Dogs Home was burned to the ground a few years ago. I only posted the picture as an example when going through what needs to be done to answer your question. It was the first picture in my picture folder that my cursor landed on.

Only about
Thanks Peter. The dog is called Obie, a cross German Shepherd/Akita (a 'Shepakita') which was rescued when Manchester Dogs Home was burned to the ground a few years ago. I only posted the picture as an example when going through what needs to be done to answer your question. It was the first picture in my picture folder that my cursor landed on.
And only 83 days away til that scene comes again!

H3 for Christmas!
I'm interested in the H3 but I'm not gonna be a guinea-pig for yuneec. I was at the front of the line for the TH back in summer 2016 and, fortunately, haven't had many issues with it, but when I bought into it, it was an unknown quantity...a 'risk'. I'm a little more mature about my buying practices regarding UAV's now and I'm unwilling to take a similar risk again. So, I'll let others take the lead and if reports by those people are favorable I'll consider getting one for spring next year. One thing is for sure, though, a H3 will not apear under my Christmas tree this year.

I took a similar view regarding the H520 when that came out. A 'wait and see' attitude. It really appealed to me: I liked the looks but not so much the price. But I thought that a H520 would be a good addition to my fleet of aircraft if only for it's professional look. As it turned out, reports on the H520, while not negative, didn't rock my boat enough for me to splash out on one. I took the view that I could get most of what I wanted from my TH...but also my business wasn't doing too well at the time. Illegal hobby flyers were undermining my business and I almost quit the game. Things aren't so bad now. I get fairly regular jobs from a production company based in Elstree. A fairly casual arrangement enough to keep me going but I'll never get rich. That coupled with other commercial jobs keep my business viable. If that had been the case when the H520 was new I may have plumped for one, but things have moved on now. The H3 is the new kid on the block.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the H3 but I'm not gonna be a guinea-pig for yuneec. I was at the front of the line for the TH back in summer 2016 and, fortunately, haven't had many issues with it, but when I bought into it, it was an unknown quantity...a 'risk'. I'm a little more mature about my buying practices regarding UAV's now and I'm unwilling to take a similar risk again. So, I'll let others take the lead and if reports by those people are favorable I'll consider getting one for spring next year. One thing is for sure, though, a H3 will not apear under my Christmas tree this year.

I took a similar view regarding the H520 when that came out. A 'wait and see' attitude. It really appealed to me: I liked the looks but not so much the price. But I thought that a H520 would be a good addition to my fleet of aircraft if only for it's professional look. As it turned out, reports on the H520, while not negative, didn't rock my boat enough for me to splash out on one. I took the view that I could get most of what I wanted from my TH...but also my business wasn't doing too well at the time. Illegal hobby flyers were undermining my business and I almost quit the game. Things aren't so bad now. I get fairly regular jobs from a production company based in Elstree. A fairly casual arrangement enough to keep me going but I'll never get rich. That coupled with other commercial jobs keep my business viable. If that had been the case when the H520 was new I may have plumped for one, but things have moved on now. The H3 is the new kid on the block.
Just in case you change your mind?

Just in case you change your mind?
A squid short of £2200. Comes with two batteries but I see that the backpack is an optional extra. A bit pricey but not out of my range. I'm very interested but I'll still take that 'wait and see' attitude. Quite apart from waiting to see feedback from other early adopters we also have to consider that winter is almost upon us. Indeed, the weather this autumn here in the U.K. is pretty naff. I'm still waiting to flight test that Power 4 battery I received last Wednesday but there hasn't been a good weather window here in the North of England since receipt and it doesn't look like we'll have a decent window for at least the rest of this week.

A squid short of £2200. Comes with two batteries but I see that the backpack is an optional extra. A bit pricey but not out of my range. I'm very interested but I'll still take that 'wait and see' attitude. Quite apart from waiting to see feedback from other early adopters we also have to consider that winter is almost upon us. Indeed, the weather this autumn here in the U.K. is pretty naff. I'm still waiting to flight test that Power 4 battery I received last Wednesday but there hasn't been a good weather window here in the North of England since receipt and it doesn't look like we'll have a decent window for at least the rest of this week.
Sunny here yesterday but windy, used the time to cut the grass and tidying the garden! Hopefully soon...

Sunny here yesterday but windy, used the time to cut the grass and tidying the garden! Hopefully soon...
Shi'te here yesterday. I wanted to go for a ride on my motorbike yesterday (my car doesn't come out on weekends) but it was certainly too wet in the morning and by the time the roads had dried out a bit it was too late to go out.

(I don't ride my motorbike on wet roads...it's dangerous enough as it is without slippery roads to contend with).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio