Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO4 failure: (unfortunately the FlightMode application has been stopped)

Reaction score
Witam wszystkich pilotów Yuneec - jestem nowym właścicielem H920 - mam problem z kamerą CGO4, postępuję zgodnie z instrukcjami, ale nie mogę ustawić AUTOFOCUS - innym problemem jest niezgodność aplikacji ANDROID z kamerą CGO4 i ST16 - po połączenie ze smartfonem nie mogę ustawić AUTOFOCUS po wystąpieniu błędu ponownego połączenia ST16 (
niestety aplikacja FlightMode została zatrzymana) i muszę wrócić do ustawień fabrycznych, aby połączyć się z ST16 - czy ktoś napotkał taką awarię? Jeśli tak, proszę o pomoc. Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich pilotów Yuneec.
Tomasz z Polski

Google translator:
"
Hello to all Yuneec pilots - I am the new owner of the H920 - I have a problem with the CGO4 camera, I follow the instructions, but I can't set AUTOFOCUS - another problem is the incompatibility of the ANDROID application with the CGO4 and ST16 camera - after connecting with a smartphone I can't set AUTOFOCUS after an error reconnection ST16 (unfortunately the FlightMode application has been stopped) and I need to return to the factory settings to connect to ST16 - has anyone encountered such a failure? If so, please help. Greetings to all Yuneec pilots.
Tomasz from Poland"

Hi Tomasz,

do you have H920+, right? What firmware on ST16, copter and gimbal/camera?

br HE

Hello - thank you for such a quick response - the software on ST16 is "B30" on the gimbal and the camera I do not know - these problems arose only when I connected the CGO4 to PROACTION and connected with the smartphone via the Application from the google store "CGO4", it stopped working AUTOFOCUS which is I need it while recording a movie on the fly - if you know any solution, please help - yuneec will make me send all the equipment to myself. Greet and wait for a reply. Tomasz from Poland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56