Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Changing blades

Reaction score
Anyone know what size Allen wrench to use when changing blades? I’ve got hundreds of them, but none fit. Tia!

1.5mm hex. See page 10 of the attached guide.

Attachments

• Breeze Disassembly Guide.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Anyone know what size Allen wrench to use when changing blades? I’ve got hundreds of them, but none fit. Tia!
Hi from Egypt,
happy to find someone else flying Breeze. i am stuck with the Breeze App not connecting to my drone. is your app working and communicating with your Breeze drone?

1.5mm hex. See page 10 of the attached guide.
Hello from Egypt,
I saw you helped with the guide. i have a problem with my Breeze App not communicating with the drone. it was for the last couple of years since i baught Breeze drone in Vancouver - Canada, but all of a sudden it stopped working as of 1 April 21. can you help me too?

Hello from Egypt,
I saw you helped with the guide. i have a problem with my Breeze App not communicating with the drone. it was for the last couple of years since i baught Breeze drone in Vancouver - Canada, but all of a sudden it stopped working as of 1 April 21. can you help me too?
Are you using the Android or iOS version of the Breeze Cam app?

Hello from Egypt,
AHG, I was having that same problem, but had to update my app. Let me try to find the link for you....

Couldn’t find the link, but the attached pics are what I did.

Step 1. Open App,obviously.
Step 2. Click top left “menu” button.
Step 3. Click on the About tab, which is an circle with an i in it.
Step 4. Click on Firmware Upgrade which should be in the center of the screen.
Step 5. Click the “Look for available updates” box.

Apparently, my phone sucks and slips out of the app and back to my main screen when I do this. But if I do it a few times, then go back into the app, I’m updated and ready to go. The other guys around here are MUCH better in deciphering problems and issues, just telling you what I did to fix my issue.

Attachments

• 6737B4CA-47B7-423F-A479-85F0D41155B8.jpeg
    6737B4CA-47B7-423F-A479-85F0D41155B8.jpeg
    494.6 KB · Views: 2
  • E687EF5D-0595-47F9-9E8F-DB2D6CF61479.jpeg
    E687EF5D-0595-47F9-9E8F-DB2D6CF61479.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members