Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charger in uk

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can buy another charger for my H in the uk,I've searched but cannot seem to find it anywhere,I've got a few battery's and as we all know they take an age to charge, so want another charger to half the charge time.

does anyone know where I can buy another charger for my H in the uk,I've searched but cannot seem to find it anywhere,I've got a few battery's and as we all know they take an age to charge, so want another charger to half the charge time.

Yuneec UK would be a start as an official spare part.

hi
the route i would go is a charge adaptor from quad cam ....and then a normal charger this has 2 effects one the battery is charged faster and balanced better and secondly if you get a charger that does more than one battery at a time you can cut down the time to charge multiple packs

i have a team orion advantage touch duo that i use for my helis so i can charge 2 batteries at once with the adaptors see a thread on here called battery charging plug

hi
the route i would go is a charge adaptor from quad cam ....and then a normal charger this has 2 effects one the battery is charged faster and balanced better and secondly if you get a charger that does more than one battery at a time you can cut down the time to charge multiple packs

i have a team orion advantage touch duo that i use for my helis so i can charge 2 batteries at once with the adaptors see a thread on here called battery charging plug

Thanks Anthony I will check quad cam out,I already have a hitec H4 charger that I use for my aeroplane lipos so all sorted in that front.can charge 4 at a time.

Thanks Anthony I will check quad cam out,I already have a hitec H4 charger that I use for my aeroplane lipos so all sorted in that front.can charge 4 at a time.
no worries

Sorry I thought you wanted an official charger.

I have the Hitec H2 in Overlander form and use Quadcam H battery adapters with great success.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis