Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

charging issue

Reaction score
my typhoon g charging system wont stop blinking green....the ready to charge light. please help i have only had the chance to fly this twice

I just checked mine.
Plugging in the charger to the wall socket the light quickly blinks green.
Plug an uncharged battery to the supplied four pin white socket....
The same light starts slowly blinking red.
Same results on both my G chargers. From what I remember I get the same results from my 4K chargers....

I just checked mine.
Plugging in the charger to the wall socket the light quickly blinks green.
Plug an uncharged battery to the supplied four pin white socket....
The same light starts slowly blinking red.
Same results on both my G chargers. From what I remember I get the same results from my 4K chargers....
no luck

I have the exact same issue. My charger only flashes the green "ready to charge" light. Fuse looks fine, replaced it, no luck. I have 2 batteries and can't get either to charge. I ordered a new charger per the recommendations in other posts. But I would still like to use my drone this weekend and can't do so until I can figure out how to charge the batteries. It has been a problem for many days. I have tried letting batteries rest, leaving them connected for hours and hours, and nothing works. It just continues to flash green and never changes from that state. Any other suggestions???

Same problem here. I have two batteries that won't charge. All I get is blinking green on the charger. I bought a new charger but that did not help.

I just bought the Typhoon H, I had no problem charging the main batteries but to charge the St16 remote battery it plugs into the charger by USB. Would not charge the battery. Called Yuneec and they sent me a new battery. Didn't work, still wouldn't charge. I got another St16 to use but it will not charge any of the 3 batteries I have. I'm at a loss. Its not the batteries, not the charger and not the remote. Is there a plug available to just charge the St16 battery directly?

I just bought the Typhoon H, I had no problem charging the main batteries but to charge the St16 remote battery it plugs into the charger by USB. Would not charge the battery. Called Yuneec and they sent me a new battery. Didn't work, still wouldn't charge. I got another St16 to use but it will not charge any of the 3 batteries I have. I'm at a loss. Its not the batteries, not the charger and not the remote. Is there a plug available to just charge the St16 battery directly?

Check the other end, like the cord you are using could be bad, or the outlet converter can be bad. Or maybe you are plugging it into a computer port that is not equipped to charge.

Check the other end, like the cord you are using could be bad, or the outlet converter can be bad. Or maybe you are plugging it into a computer port that is not equipped to charge.

..also, I don't use the larger charger that charges the drone batteries, I just plug the USB cable directly into a separate usb wall charge, or into my computer.

Thank you. I was wondering if you could plug it directly into the wall. I had run out of options so before your response I had it plugged into the wall. I will check it in a little while. The original problem was the remote, the charging indicator showed that it was charging even if it wasn't plugged in and was actually running down the battery. Thanks for the suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval