Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charging Q500 battery

Reaction score
Can any one show me how to connect and what settings to charge my yuneec Q500 4K drone batteries on the HIRC B6 Mini V2, I cannot understand the instructions, I have tried using the lead (3cell /3s 11.1 LiPo Charge lead in to a white balance port on the charger) but all I seem to get from the Charger is 4 continually flashing lights. am I using the wrong lead, settings or what???? It all seems so complicated all I want to do is charge my batteries. Sorry to seem so stupid mabe I am getting to old for all this :)

Attachments

• DSC00039.JPG
    DSC00039.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 12
You appear to be missing the main charge lead that connects the B6 to the battery terminals - at the moment you ONLY have the balance lead plugged in !

Depending on what power connection adapters you have, this is is what it should look like when you have both connected...

q500charge.jpg
Here, the charger outputs terminate in a Deans connector (the red plug at the battery end) so user has added an adapter cable that changes it from deans to EC3 (the blue plug), which is correct for the socket on your battery. You can do this directly with the right cable if you have it.

Last edited:
You appear to be missing the main charge lead that connects the B6 to the battery terminals - at the moment you ONLY have the balance lead plugged in !

Depending on what power connection adapters you have, this is is what it should look like when you have both connected...

View attachment 11280
Here, the charger outputs terminate in a Deans connector (the red plug at the battery end) so user has added an adapter cable that changes it from deans to EC3 (the blue plug), which is correct for the socket on your battery. You can do this directly with the right cable if you have it.
Many Thanks.

Reactions: AeroJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots