Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Check out my new t-shirt.

Reaction score
View media item 574Well my wife is getting into the idea of my putting out $1,500 for the H.
She embroidered me this shirt today. I will remain a wanna be until this fall when I will have the extra funds to make the purchase. Until then, I will keep soaking up all this useful information the site puts out in preparation for my first flight! Thanks to all who contribute to this wealth of knowledge!

View media item 574Well my wife is getting into the idea of my putting out $1,500 for the H.
She embroidered me this shirt today. I will remain a wanna be until this fall when I will have the extra funds to make the purchase. Until then, I will keep soaking up all this useful information the site puts out in preparation for my first flight! Thanks to all who contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
As the time approaches when the H520 is released there will likely be another price drop. I'm guessing there will also be a lot of good used H's for sale at that time. So plan on spending less than you think.

Reactions: FlyingLow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy