Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Checking in from Houston...

Reaction score
Been lurking here since buying a Typhoon H from a friend. I'm an old RC flyer from the late 70s/early 80s. Full scale fixed wing pilot since late 80s. Couldn't pass up the "drone" opportunity when it came to me. But I have to say, this gyro/GPS-stabilized stuff is just way too easy! ;)

Seems to be a very polite and helpful forum! Glad to have found it.

Bryan

Reactions: Steve Carr
Er, Huston we have a problem, not all communication is in good spirit. Er at least for some of us.
Problems may be caused by; irritation from the wife, cold, cabin fever, drinking to much coffee, just getting home, hunger, wife wanting attention (WHY?) and like me, just want to give people a hard time attitude. o_O;)
Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Welcome to YuneecPilots @LowPass!

At least all you will hear is the occasional low rumble on the forum. The high frequency irritatating noise won’t even get through for you.

Seriously, glad to have you aboard and hope you find the forum a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge, and socialize with the community Bryan.

Being a GA Pilot and a sUAS Pilot at least you know what a drone looks like. If not, there is a pilot’s drone identification chart somewhere on the forum. I found the link to it Drone ID Chart - Now this is funny!.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have spend some time in the H "How to" section.

But I have to say, this gyro/GPS-stabilized stuff is just way too easy!
Yes it is. Until it doesn't. The glide path is startling.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have spend some time in the H "How to" section.

Yes it is. Until it doesn't. The glide path is startling.

Well, I was really referring to flying without stabilization. Hand flying. Even a new giant scale foam Cessna I bought a few months ago came with its own new receiver and solid-state gyros installed. Nice to see the state of the tech progressing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval