Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chinese stealing data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has collected millions of oceanic photos and video. Ducks and ponds. China is going to take control of all the drones in the US remotely, and use them to launch an attack against us all. Don't worry though it will only last 20 minutes and anything important is safe as DJI drones won't fly in those areas!

• Haha
Reactions: Auburnweedkiller
I just read a story which claims DHS is fear mongering about Chinese drone manufacturers stealing date. CNN mentions DJI and suggests it is the drone company DHS suspects. Now, I'm thinking this is total B.S. and CNN only took info from some anonymous source. How would the Chinese or anybody else get to DJI or Yuneec drone data without acquiring/intercepting signals between drones and controllers? Aren't these drones using WiFi for both drone and image control? If it's possible to listen in on drone communications, where would it happen, on a router, cellular app? Here's the CNN story:

I have noticed that there is a phone service running on my andriod. and I've also noticed a Chinese contact and phone number. why would this be.

You really trust the Chinese???
Have you heard of embedded firmware, you know you also use GPS.
2017 news, where have you been????

I trust the Chinese more than the american government. They are just bare faced lies and don’t care who sees it.

• Haha
Reactions: AH-1G
Me, I was born in Houston TX almost 75 years ago, when there were Colored and White signs for segregation. I spent a year in Viet Nam but not before being refused a haircut just off the military base. Nowhere is perfect, and everywhere has rich people even in Haiti and places where raw sewage runs through streets. I've been in Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, France, Portugal, The Bahamas, St. Martin, Mexico, Burkina Faso, and Jamaica but still don't view "America" as the greatest country on the planet. Maybe your idea of have greatness is limited to economic and military might.

Now that I've told you where I'm from, I would like know where have you been?

I'm guessing we should allow our conversations to remain on drone issues, without patriotic(nationalistic) spin.
America is the greatest country ever, if not, why are people flooding over here in records.
And where are you from?
Well AH-1G, let's start with the geographical fact that America is NOT a country, America is a continent, if you are referring to the United States as the greatest country ever it just shows you haven't been anywhere else.
I am was born in the American continent in a city called San Diego in the state of California in the country named Unites States.

While I appreciate the nationalistic sentiment this Memorial Day weekend, this thread has run well into non-drone areas of discussion... and since there are no winners in both Thermonuclear War (thank you very much, Joshua) or political discussions, it is time for this thread to come to an end.

Reactions: AZflyer83 and AH-1G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop