Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Colorado, they're coming for you!

“At the same time, a single drone hovered about 25 miles away over the town of Paoli - it didn’t move all night, [it] just hovered over the town,”
All night long ! Find me the battery that goes with it, it interests me for my long flights ...Ivresse.gif

Reactions: Graham and FINNY
“At the same time, a single drone hovered about 25 miles away over the town of Paoli - it didn’t move all night, [it] just hovered over the town,”
All night long ! Find me the battery that goes with it, it interests me for my long flights ...View attachment 19609
Humm, it's called a star... Duh..

It's a REMAKE!
It is to scare people away and recover the land for two times nothing .....

Considering the city of Sacramento, CA has been using multirotors for close to a year to monitor the movement of people in low income neighborhoods, I don’t find these reports all that surprising. The reports coming from government agencies stating they have no knowledge of these activities is even less surprising. Disinformation is their stock and trade.

...MIB tried to tell us about the tiny aliens! And people said we're ready to meet them...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, but if the FAA doesn't clarify this situation quickly and at least confirm that whoever is operating these drones isn't breaking any laws then it either is a governmental activity that someone is lying about or the FAA is going to lose all credibility in the drone community.

The FAA would have to gain credibility in order to lose any. They’ve been spending too much time and effort deflecting how they’ve allowed passenger jet makers to self certify their new planes to be paying attention to anything else.

If anyone is performing coordinated night flights over Colorado they are either military or civilian commercial. With either, when operated in civilian airspace, the FAA was made fully aware of those activities before they initiated. If a military operation in military airspace they’ve been operating under a CoA.

Reactions: chascoadmin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval