Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Comfast extender for yuneec breeze

Check the output specs for your power bank.
Of two power banks I have tried, one is specified to deliver 2A and works reliably. The other one is specified to deliver 1A. When powered by the 1A bank, the range extender tends not to connect or to loose connection, although the status light remains blue or purple. It took me forever to figure out that this likely was one of the main reasons why the whole setup initially wouldn't work for me.
What power bank will this run on ?have one but won't work when plugged in

Last edited:
Hi thanks sorted that issue out but now the comfast not finding the breeze WiFi wat am I doing wrong please

Hi, a few questions:
What type of phone are you using?
Have you set the COMFAST to 2.4 GHz or to 5 GHz?
Does your phone support 5 GHz?
Have you tried to connect to the COMFAST from a laptop/desktop computer/to do its initial setup?

I have iPhone 5 and a honor 6 plus set it up on 5ghz I have just tried with laptop and managed to get the breezeplus to come up set a password but when I then got on the breeze app it's not controlling the drone if this makes sense thanks for your time

Is it that the breeze only work with 5ghz and I have always used the honor 6 plus as the main drone phone

does the extender' connect to the Breeze before you connect the phone to the extender? You can tell by the LED in the extender changing from purple to blue.

By the way, where are you based, and which firmware version is your Breeze running? On mine, the current official firmware has the F suffix, because I am in Europe. Only after I manually replaced that with the most recent version with an E suffix (1.3.7E I believe) did I reliably get connections to the Breeze.

Yes think it does I'll double check that not sure about firmware and am based in uk

Okay, let us know how the check comes out.
If you ultimately want to play with different firmware versions, look at this pinned message How To: Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues for the necessary information (also read the sub-links).
But first carefully check that you cannot get the default firmware to work before you take the risk and effort with changing firmwares.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval