Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Commercial ops???

Good morning Ty Pilot...and thank you for your informative response! I am liking the H Plus more and more as I continue to learn about it. What is the consensus on Customer Support from Yuneec on the H Plus....and in general? I asking specifically for the U.S. market.

Oh yeah, Tech Support. 😒 In the beginning it (Yuneec Tech Support) was industry best. One or two years ago (here in the US) non-existent. I have heard that it is coming back but there are others here that know more than me about those specifics.

What is the consensus on Customer Support from Yuneec
Currently that is the downside. Yuneec service has fallen into the abyss again and we have no idea if it will be revived. While the product is very good, their service is not, in particular warranty service.

Technical issues with the Plus are primarily user based: lack of reading the manual offered on this forum. Parts and repairs are available and the Plus is not difficult to repair. Cameras, however, are very difficult.

The leading cause of a crash continues to be the failure of the pilot to lock the battery. The second most common cause if hitting a tree or overhead wire. And the third is flying to a low battery. All are pilot error.

Currently that is the downside. Yuneec service has fallen into the abyss again and we have no idea if it will be revived. While the product is very good, their service is not, in particular warranty service.

Technical issues with the Plus are primarily user based: lack of reading the manual offered on this forum. Parts and repairs are available and the Plus is not difficult to repair. Cameras, however, are very difficult.

The leading cause of a crash continues to be the failure of the pilot to lock the battery. The second most common cause if hitting a tree or overhead wire. And the third is flying to a low battery. All are pilot error.
Thanks Steve for your insight. I'll remember those common causes of accidents as well!

Good morning Ty Pilot...and thank you for your informative response! I am liking the H Plus more and more as I continue to learn about it. What is the consensus on Customer Support from Yuneec on the H Plus....and in general? I asking specifically for the U.S. market.
That has been a sore spot, with Yuneec, for some time. The good news is, there are factory authorized service providers, such as Yuneec Skins, and Vertigo Drones, both are good.

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy