Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

connection problem

Reaction score
I was in AZ about a week ago, rushed myself to get the drone in the air. In my rush I disabled the GPS and was going to fly by stick. Long story short.....I crashed. There was a 15 kts crosswind and made the drone freak out. Broke a arm, right landing gear and ripped off the camera. Since then I've repaired the whole drone and did a long range flight test . Went pretty good, half way through the flight, ST-16+ restarted itself. My drone, 380ft up and 700ft out just sat there hovering like a good drone. I reconnected and came home and landed safely. I did a factory reset because the touch screen was glitching and sometimes wouldn't work. Now I can't connect the drone to remote. Tried manually to connect but didn't work. Tried to refresh the search, didn't work. Restarted the drone and remote, nothing. Any Ideas ?

I was in AZ about a week ago, rushed myself to get the drone in the air. In my rush I disabled the GPS and was going to fly by stick. Long story short.....I crashed. There was a 15 kts crosswind and made the drone freak out. Broke a arm, right landing gear and ripped off the camera. Since then I've repaired the whole drone and did a long range flight test . Went pretty good, half way through the flight, ST-16+ restarted itself. My drone, 380ft up and 700ft out just sat there hovering like a good drone. I reconnected and came home and landed safely. I did a factory reset because the touch screen was glitching and sometimes wouldn't work. Now I can't connect the drone to remote. Tried manually to connect but didn't work. Tried to refresh the search, didn't work. Restarted the drone and remote, nothing. Any Ideas ?

When you did a hard reset. How did you flash the drone? Manual unpacking of the software to the RC and camera? Or download directly from the flightmode app?

Moderator note: This appears to be an H model. The procedure for the H Plus will not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
After doing a factory reset on the ST16 you will need to create a new model and then bind to that model. Be sure to tip the H forward a few times to get the orange flashing status light. Also, you will need to do a compass calibration and then allow the H to sit for 13 min outside before starting the motors. That will allow time for the GPS to finish updating.

Reactions: Mr. I
When you did a hard reset. How did you flash the drone? Manual unpacking of the software to the RC and camera? Or download directly from the flightmode app?

Moderator note: This appears to be an H model. The procedure for the H Plus will not work.
I didn't do anything with the drone beside repair the broken parts. I did a factory reset on remote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval