Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Consumer Electronics Show 2019

Reaction score
Anyone have any predictions or high hopes for the Consumer Electronics Show?

It starts next Tuesday! I wish I could be there?

Last edited by a moderator:
[MOD NOTE]

Our goal here is to have a singular CES Thread here in the General Discussion Forum to make it as easy and straightforward as possible to find information. Since invariably CES will cut across all models, posts will quickly become fragmented and repetitive in each model's forum. Any duplicate threads will be merged into this one. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
I see that Yuneec booth is one of the smallest there so I don't think they will show anything new there.

I see that Yuneec booth is one of the smallest there so I don't think they will show anything new there.

Disagree... if the smallest booths in the designated "Drone" area are the standard 6x6, that would put Yuneec's area at about 12x18... given the expense of both a booth + the setup, I'm glad that Yuneec is not going overboard in size... more important to (A) have a presence there, and (B) the announcements and innovations you bring to that booth.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Just got an email from Yuneec. Hightlights;
- New version of H520 with RTK for high accuracy navigation. Uses network RTK or 3rd party base station. Existing H520s can be upgraded by Yuneec.
- Software update for H520 to enable orbit, POI, terrain following & E90 digital zoom 8x, lossless to 4x.
- E10Tv camera for H520. Link doesnt explain but I assume its a factory calibrated version of the E10T
- new multi charger for ST16s batteries
- previously announced cage for H520 & TH+

News | Actual news from YUNEEC - Yuneec
ST16S Multi Charger | Serial Charger for ST16S batteries - Yuneec

Reactions: hcforde
Reactions: DataFlight
Looks like some new improvements are coming for our beloved Plus :)

TYPHOON H PLUS UPDATES
> C23 DIGITAL ZOOM
The new digital zoom feature allows the user to digitally Zoom in and out with two finger gesture. Zoom factor is up to 8x, whereas the view on the ST16S is lossless up to 4x.
> GENERAL
Software improvements and bug fixes

Just got an email from Yuneec. Hightlights;
- New version of H520 with RTK for high accuracy navigation. Uses network RTK or 3rd party base station. Existing H520s can be upgraded by Yuneec.
- Software update for H520 to enable orbit, POI, terrain following & E90 digital zoom 8x, lossless to 4x.
- E10Tv camera for H520. Link doesnt explain but I assume its a factory calibrated version of the E10T
- new multi charger for ST16s batteries
- previously announced cage for H520 & TH+

ST16S Multi Charger | Serial Charger for ST16S batteries - Yuneec
Very excited, can't wait for it to be available

People that bought a 520 or H Plus should be pi$$ed. The release of a new Yuneec model pretty much assures any further improvements to the old products just ceased. All we have to do is review the lack of old model improvements that have failed to materialize as new models hit the market to see the pattern.

I think all those functions are more than interesting. They waited to get them out eeeeeeeeee :p:p:p

But have you seen this one? I think it's very important too......

Upgrade your mission: H520 RTK :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We can see the RTK model from our partner fan Tho Mass

Last edited:
People that bought a 520 or H Plus should be pi$$ed. The release of a new Yuneec model pretty much assures any further improvements to the old products just ceased. All we have to do is review the lack of old model improvements that have failed to materialize as new models hit the market to see the pattern.
A firmware update is soon to be released for the H Plus and the H520. The RTK is an add-on to the 520.

H520 UPDATES
> ORBIT MISSIONS
Lets the H520 circle around the Pilot/Remote Control in a user defined distance, always pointing the camera to the center of the circle.
> POI/ROI SUPPORT FOR ALL FLIGHT MODES
Region of Interest (ROI) allows the user to set a point of interest, for which the camera will stay focused on either flying manually or in a mission.
> RETURN TO CONTROLLER
This feature lets the H520 return to the position of the controller instead of the launch position.
> E90 DIGITAL ZOOM
The new digital zoom feature allows the user to digitally zoom in and out with two finger gesture. Zoom factor is up to 8x, whereas the view on the ST16S is lossless up to 4x.
> DATAPILOT CRASH LOGGING
Allows for better analysis of software crashes.
> TERRAIN FOLLOWING
With terrain follow, the H520 adjusts its flying height in correspondence to the map’s height data.
> CONCAVE POLYGON MISSION SUPPORT
Mission polygons can now be concave.
> GENERAL

TYPHOON H PLUS UPDATES
> C23 DIGITAL ZOOM
The new digital zoom feature allows the user to digitally Zoom in and out with two finger gesture. Zoom factor is up to 8x, whereas the view on the ST16S is lossless up to 4x.
> GENERAL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval