Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Contacting Yuneec in USA?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to Contact Yuneec USA Customer Service?

I have tried, get a recording, leave a message and never get a call back.

Is there anyone who responds to customers in the USA or is this USA office just a front with NO LIVING people working there?

Appreciate some feedback.

Thank You.
Jeff

Does anyone know how to Contact Yuneec USA Customer Service?

I have tried, get a recording, leave a message and never get a call back.

Is there anyone who responds to customers in the USA or is this USA office just a front with NO LIVING people working there?

Appreciate some feedback.

Thank You.
Jeff
@JSTorsrud I picked up an H Plus about 10 months ago from a dealer in LA.
Don't know where you are located or what you need but they are obviously a Yuneec Dealer. Yuneec USA Official Store | Commercial Drones Have the H Plus, 520 and the H850 in stock. Might check them out.
Also John at Yuneec Skins has a fair amount of H480 and older model stuff and does repairs.

@JSTorsrud I picked up an H Plus about 10 months ago from a dealer in LA.
Don't know where you are located or what you need but they are obviously a Yuneec Dealer. Yuneec USA Official Store | Commercial Drones Have the H Plus, 520 and the H850 in stock. Might check them out.
Also John at Yuneec Skins has a fair amount of H480 and older model stuff and does repairs.
One of the big problems with YUNEEC in USA is there WEBSITE either doesn't work or needs serious repair.
Tried ordering stuff indicated in STOCK and then rejected quantity.
Have no idea how to contact them. Leave a Voice Message, but NO ONE Ever returns the calls.

If I knew when I bought my drones what I know now about their customer service I would have never gone with yuneec, they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I will never buy from them again.

That is such a pity, but there are a few good distributors of Yuneec products in the US, try one of them
i would not suggest anyone to buy yuneec i am thinking of selling all i have simply due to horrible customer service if i have an issue. No one should buy from them under any cirunstances if you are expecting any customer service. WORST MANUFACTURER IN THE WORLD

Reactions: wdell311 and Rayray
Calm down, there is no end to the worst. Personally I prefer to go to my trusted mechanic rather than use the seller's assistance service, this intended both for the car and in general for every purchase I make. Once the warranty is over, it's all a money sucker, detaching from the assistance service you get better results at lower cost. The more everyone does as he sees fit... Between us, I don't think other brands are so efficient in after-sales servicing.
Forgot. ..in Europe situation is worster than there in US!

Possibly @joe@vertigodrones or @Yuneec Skins can help you get in touch with Yuneec USA.

I can vouch for the way Yuneec USA seems to hide behind a wall and not show their face with the exception of the junk e-mail they send to me offering their paltry savings around holidays.

Reactions: PolarBear
i would not suggest anyone to buy yuneec i am thinking of selling all i have simply due to horrible customer service if i have an issue. No one should buy from them under any cirunstances if you are expecting any customer service. WORST MANUFACTURER IN THE WORLD
Worst manufacturer in the world?
Do you still have your Q500? Which Yuneec drones do you have now?

One of the big problems with YUNEEC in USA is there WEBSITE either doesn't work or needs serious repair.
Tried ordering stuff indicated in STOCK and then rejected quantity.
Have no idea how to contact them. Leave a Voice Message, but NO ONE Ever returns the calls.
I’ve noticed that. Unless I’m missing something a lot of the pages don’t seem to have been updated since 2019

Possibly @joe@vertigodrones or @Yuneec Skins can help you get in touch with Yuneec USA.

I can vouch for the way Yuneec USA seems to hide behind a wall and not show their face with the exception of the junk e-mail they send to me offering their paltry savings around holidays.
Joe at Vertigo Drones (that’s where I bought my drone) has been extremely helpful on more than one occasion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430