Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controler sensitivity

Reaction score
Hello! Quick question: Is there any way to lower the sensitivity of the controler of the Mantis Q? When trying to pan left/right or camera up/down, it moves way too fast

Presently there is no way to change those controls. Try starting a thread here for yourself and others to list improvements you would like to see for the Mantis Q and hope to soon see the Mantis G. There are those at Yuneec that cruise the forum and see such posts.

Last edited:
Thats a pitty...At least they could have given DJI a better run for their money if they had at least a gimbal and controler sensitivity settings..They have boosted flight time, and have a 4K camera, but when it comes to filming the quality is not so good. e.g.Compared to the DJI Spark,the video quality/stability is very inferior.

Reactions: USMC0351
Is it true that yuneec is coming out with the Mantis "G"??
I have read about it in a couple of sites that its being Beta tested?? Any truth in that or just rumors?

Is it true that yuneec is coming out with the Mantis "G"??
I have read about it in a couple of sites that its being Beta tested?? Any truth in that or just rumors?

It is true. Some countries will get the Mantis G very soon. Early reports are that the USA will not be one of them, which stinks for me.

lower the sensitivity of the controler of the Mantis Q

Attachments

• 20190725_102330.jpg
    20190725_102330.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20190725_102356.jpg
    20190725_102356.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 31

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members