Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

controller mods H920 ST24

Reaction score
Hello all, noobee here...
Can you mod a controller to add an existing button for a different use like to use for a payload release option servo / device ? TIA
Is there a accessory bolt on that plugs in to the tornado h920 / ST24 for a payload release system?
I cant seem to find any for this drone combo, lots for other brands none for these.
lastly, is there any payload release systems for Yuneec Tornado H 920 other than the h520 commercial unit?
Inspectorgreg

Reactions: PGL Drone techniek
Can you mod a controller to add an existing button for a different use like to use for a payload release option servo / device ? TIA
Is there a accessory bolt on that plugs in to the tornado h920 / ST24 for a payload release system?
I cant seem to find any for this drone combo, lots for other brands none for these.
lastly, is there any payload release systems for Yuneec Tornado H 920 other than the h520 commercial unit?
Inspectorgreg
I will look in to it.

Inspectorgreg
Good news.
The Payload Release System works also on the H480 and ST16, with the pan and tilt switch, so al
Inspectorgreg

Hi there.
The Payload Release System works only on the H920 with ST16 controler with the pan and tilt switches
Also on the H480 with ST16 controler with the pan and tilt switches and of course on the H plus and H520.
Sorry for the sad news.

Best regards

Peter Laterveer.
Dealer/commercial partner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval