Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller (not goggles) for yuneec breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, looking to acquire a controller for the breeze, and I don't want to buy the bundle with they goggles (I don't need them). Any input is appreciated. Thanks you!

Hello, looking to acquire a controller for the breeze, and I don't want to buy the bundle with they goggles (I don't need them). Any input is appreciated. Thanks you!
Yours did come with a controller?

Mine did not come with a controller. Came with the drone, two batteries, extra props, etc. I use my first gen PIxel XL to control the drone and it works well enough, but from what I have read the controller allows for a bit smoother operation. Have not been able to find any controllers that are not bundled with the VR goggles. I only want the controller. I was unable to open the link above. Thanks for all the input so far.

Reactions: Roadstar30
Mine did not come with a controller. Came with the drone, two batteries, extra props, etc. I use my first gen PIxel XL to control the drone and it works well enough, but from what I have read the controller allows for a bit smoother operation. Have not been able to find any controllers that are not bundled with the VR goggles. I only want the controller. I was unable to open the link above. Thanks for all the input so far.
So you got two and no controller I guess that explained it!
There at least 4 on eBay now

Last edited:
The controller is a MASSIVE HELP, I feel like the connection from the drone to controller is always strong, even though if the live view from the phone is glitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech