Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Converting CCC scripts for Typhoon H480 to the Typhoon H Plus? Or an editor that works for CCC scripts created on the H Plus?

slw74

Part 107 certificate
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I would appreciate your thoughts on using CCC on the H Plus. I have used it a great deal on my H480's with good success doing videos and still images of construction sites. Eric Emmanuel's online editor has been a great asset for "tweaking" the scripts to get the best results. So here are a couple of things that I am trying to determine now that I have a H Plus with C23 camera:
1. Is there a way to convert or translate the H480 CCC scripts to use on the H Plus? Primarily so I could take advantage of the C23 (or E90) to upgrade the image quality of those flights.
2. Is there an editor out there for the H Plus that you have found useful? Is the UAV Toolbox for the H Plus working to provide that support?
3. Any other thoughts or perspectives on advantaging the H Plus?
Thanks,
Stephen

Reactions: Mike Irish
The only one I know of is the updated UAV Toolbox for the H+. @Tuna should be able to give a status report on the conversion to support the H+ and H520.

The only one I know of is the updated UAV Toolbox for the H+. @Tuna should be able to give a status report on the conversion to support the H+ and H520.
Is there any updates on the ccc for the H plus?.
Cheers.
Mike

Mike,
As far as I know, nothing new. The UAV Toolbox for H Plus does not have CCC support at this point (as far as I know).
Thanks,
Stephen

• Sad
My H Plus has been offline, so I've not been able to do much with UAV Toolbox recently.

The H Plus handles CCC files differently from the H480, making it rather difficult for third party apps to edit routes. I'm looking at workarounds, but assume for now that UAV Toolbox will not be providing CCC editing on the H Plus.

• Sad
My H Plus has been offline, so I've not been able to do much with UAV Toolbox recently.

The H Plus handles CCC files differently from the H480, making it rather difficult for third party apps to edit routes. I'm looking at workarounds, but assume for now that UAV Toolbox will not be providing CCC editing on the H Plus.
Will the linked UAV Toolbox work with the H Plus?

@Tuna can give you better info on where he is at on this project. At present he does not have a CCC editor working for the H+.

@Tuna can give you better info on where he is at on this project. At present he does not have a CCC editor working for the H+.

Version 3.0+ of UAV Toolbox works with the HPlus to view telemetry and manage media. However, mapping is not supported as stated earlier. You can download the beta of UAV Toolbox 3 at UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Thanks for continuing to look for CCC editing workarounds. :)

How different do the 2 files look ? Have seen them, H+ is NOT scripting but java !!

**** Someone needs to submit a simple route but utilizes all of the capability of the h+ OR actually a very simple route, a more complex route/etc AND a english description of what the route does/did.

I personally would suggest a translator if not full editor - translate into a ccc file script, then can use one of the ccc editors, then translate it back to H+ format for use.

(saw an ex of h+ waypoint file and is written in java/android and is not a script file, seems a java data class file - contains what looks like if you text edit a java class - which are pre-processed & prepared for run time compilation then execute by java).

thus someone willing to work in android/java to translate into say TH ccc script, then can use the ccc editors around, then translate it back to java data class - which android would then use to execute.

I use this H480/TH ccc editor to create my routes, NOT just edit (never created a ccc via ST16/TH flying) - it uses google map so can create routes anywhere in world, has pretty complete aspects to control the TH and camera:

Thanks for continuing to look for CCC editing workarounds. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval