Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Correlation effort for RECEIVED month and compass / GPS issues ??

What Month did you RECEIVED your TH

• August 2016 --WITH-- Compass / GPS Errors

• July 2016 --WITH-- Compass / GPS Errors

• June 2016 --WITH-- Compass / GPS Errors

• May 2016 --WITH-- Compass / GPS Errors

• April 2016 --WITH-- Compass / GPS Errors

• August 2016 ---NO--- Compass / GPS Errors

• July 2016 ---NO--- Compass / GPS Errors

• June 2016 ---NO--- Compass / GPS Errors

• May 2016 ---NO--- Compass / GPS Errors

• April 2016 ---NO--- Compass / GPS Errors

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I am attempting to collect data on the month that you received your TH and the Compass / GPS errors. This is for the purchase to see if there is a pattern that could indicate a hardware batch / lot of parts that were used and they are causing issues.

I have excluded software version from the poll, but I would interested in your comments below that state your recieved month and the version of software you are running and if you have compass/gps errors. This will be used for secondary investigations if no clear patter emerges.

PLEASE ALSO...
Please also look for the poll that attempts to find something in common with the software load and the unit of measure you are running with your TH.
Correlation effort for errors in compass between metric and imperial ??

Thank you for your assistance.

Maybe indeed batch / lot related. I have a YTH PRO RS from Amazon.de (delivery August 2nd) that came via Yuneec Germany (Kaltenkirchen) who may have pre-checked the birds or maybe just opened the batch cartons. (Less the charger which I got replaced from them personally. It is just a 20 minutes car ride for me and they gave me the missing neck strap for the ST16+.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval