Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash, and parts ordered from VertigoDrones

Reaction score
I just ordered replacement parts from VertigoDrones due to me breaking ALL props, a B arm and the camera front cover.

I will review how shipment, delivery and repairs went once the parts come in.

I take it you don't want to talk bout it Sarge.happy 4th to you.

Happy 4th to you too!

I should have known better than to fly in a tight space, but WARNING, there MAY be a dead spot directly under the drone at low altitude. I rotated 90 degrees in Angle mode, and was trying to bring her around a house (**** if I had just gone OVER it), I hit FOREWARD on the stick and instead she drifted right as soon as she got over me. Altitude roughly 15 feet. Right into the house. BOOM.

I just ordered replacement parts from VertigoDrones due to me breaking ALL props, a B arm and the camera front cover.

I will review how shipment, delivery and repairs went once the parts come in.
Sorry for the damage OJH, She'll be up and running in no time! Over is always better than around ! What front camera cover? the protective cover you take off before flight? Just curious ! Happy 4TH !:)

Promising, indeed. I ordered the parts yesterday, a holiday, and it shows they are in Fed Ex's hands tonight and on their way to me.

image.jpeg Vertigo Drones! Ordered on Monday, the part arrived Thursday morning. And that's with Monday being a holiday. Now look at the fun I'm having:

Reactions: DroneClone
One leg, it broke right at the hinge when she hit. It was, as the Brits say, a bit of a fiddly job.

View attachment 1731 Vertigo Drones! Ordered on Monday, the part arrived Thursday morning. And that's with Monday being a holiday. Now look at the fun I'm having:

OH those bullet connectors. 18 failure points, why do they use bullet connectors, no one in the pro drone class uses them. The motor wires should be solder directly to the pc board. When mine is out of warranty that will be the first thing I will do. If anything coat them with CorrotionX to keep them from oxidizing and increasing resistance. Also the power wires from the battery should be tied together or twisted , High amperage DC wires cause high magnetic fields if not together or twisted to cancel out interference.

Last edited:
Shes back in the air! Perfect flight.

The parts that came from vertigo drones were packaged, brand-new OEM parts. Definitely not a chop shop. Shipping was free and fast! I would recommend them 100%. I **** well know I will be using them again.

Shes back in the air! Perfect flight.

The parts that came from vertigo drones were packaged, brand-new OEM parts. Definitely not a chop shop. Shipping was free and fast! I would recommend them 100%. I **** well know I will be using them again.
So Glad you are back up and flying!:)

Reactions: Old Jar Head

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval