Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash Forgiveness

Not sure - I found it from the pinned link on the TH discussion page...

Reason why I’m asking is, because the H+ almost got away, for some odd reason it did not respond to any stick inputs and RTH switch for a good 15sec. that felt like an eternity. I had VLOS at 230ft lat and 100+ alt (I was shooting stock piles) and within that 15sec event timeline it deviated the intended flight plan to a distance of 60ft when suddenly I regained stick input.

I didn’t want to hit RTH to prevent sudden fluctuations in the system, but I managed to get it back in one piece.

Was that in a quarry with heavy trucks running through the area? If so, some of them run linear boosts with a lot of output on their radios.

The pit was clear and funny thing that you brought that up, because I had flown the H+ prior in a pit that had lots of activity (and there is a pit that I dare not fly the H+ nor my Inspire) The second pit was clear where the event took place, I was just inspecting beams and had flown the H+ in this pit for two weeks straight.

(Note: My H+ has flown close in the TESLA plant perimeter plant, and around a train tracks without problems. She has been solid, man)

On my previous post, I had corrected this problem by not hot swapping batteries due to gps false reading, and I always go through my checklist religiously for site safety protocol.

The last problem was that I had happened on a Friday and today is Friday. She be giving me a hint that she wants to take Fridays off. (Not sure)

In my history, things are good, no warnings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie