Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash Repair

Reaction score
Hi All,

Typhoon plus crashed today and C23 camera damaged, do Yuneec do a repair service or is it best to go elsewhere ? Camera case is cracked and mounting arm bent and won’t initialize, hopefully it’s not the drone as well as that just seems to have broken to spring clips, (phew)

Steve

When I crashed mine recently I sent it back to Yuneec UK and despite the extensive damage, it came back repaired for £277 inc VAT P&P.

Reactions: Steve0510
Three days once I accepted the price. I wasn't the one that crashed it, it was an associate you told me it fell out of the sky. On receipt of the aircraft Yunnec were able to read the data and see that it actually crashed into something taken one then two motors out. I used this to make my associate pay for the damage. I was very happy with the repair and the turnaround.

Sounds perfect, it was all me and I crashed into a tree after getting blinded by the sun, all my fault and going to pay the price now !! did you log the repair through the website ?

Steve

The full story is this Steve.

I had a replacement after an internal power failure while it was under warranty. It fell out of the sky at around 50 metres and once returned to Yunnec UK they replaced it without question.

That was October last year, or thereabouts, so when it crashed again I sent it back wondering if it was the same issue. They were able to download the relevant data which proved that the pilot was lying as gave me the price to repair.

Four arms were broken, the upper and lower body shells, one landing leg and two motors. Considering the amount of damage I think I got a good price for the repairs.

The postage was an entirely different matter though. I live in Ireland and foolishly departed from TNT and UPS to try DPD who are f*$&±£g idiots. I paid for two-day delivery and it took ten! Currently making a claim to get the funds back via PayPal due to not delivering the service I paid for, pun intended.

I would have posted and got in it back with seven days but for DPD who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery IMHO.

My h went batty @ 15 ft off of the ground blasting off at high speed crashed hard I started crying and went back to the house wife said why are you crying told her then she give me a Jolly Rancher candy so I could cope sent drone back 3 weeks ago and have gotten 0 response I think I need another Jolly Rancher

My h went batty @ 15 ft off of the ground blasting off at high speed crashed hard I started crying and went back to the house wife said why are you crying told her then she give me a Jolly Rancher candy so I could cope sent drone back 3 weeks ago and have gotten 0 response I think I need another Jolly Rancher

Did you send it to Yunnec UK?

I would have posted and got in it back with seven days but for DPD who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery IMHO.

Gotta love the frankness of an Irishman!

@George Go, you need to get on the phone with KAV and keep on their case about your repair. I’m assuming this is not a warranty claim and will be an out of pocket repair. In either case there is no excuse for it to take this long with zero communication from them. Let them know you plan to post information about the repair in this forum. Start a new thread about it and send them the link. They finally got their act together for @TurboDad81 after getting wind of the poor reputation they were getting on the site in relation to an ST-10+ of his.

Good advice the h is a refurbish job could not get it to do a compass calibration I do have a couple of dji drones and have gotten a little bored also have a Q 500 it the I wanted to love the H but it was scary . I want it back for another try. Thanks for your ear and please keep in contact.

KAV got back and and stated flooding in the area was a problem for keeping on schedule I get that also said it covered as factory defect didn’t say what problem was can’t wait to fly it again !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan