Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed my H, camera has no power

Reaction score
After a few repairs the H is flying, but the new camera will not power up. Doesn't show on Wifi list. Ideas? Help? Thx.

So the camera appears to get no power? No lights or movement?
Do you have a DC volt meter?

There is a fuse on the main board that can short out from crashing. It is possible to repair with a suitable replacement. My studio tech has helped me do this numerous times. Search this forum for those threads.

Yup...that’s it. We’ve gotten replacements that were a bit bigger but been able to get them soldered on successfully. Do a continuity test there and I’ll bet the OP has no signal.

There is a fuse on the main board that can short out from crashing. It is possible to repair with a suitable replacement. My studio tech has helped me do this numerous times. Search this forum for those threads.
I was hoping for circuit protection. Let me know where the fuse is if you can. Thanks

I was hoping for circuit protection. Let me know where the fuse is if you can. Thanks
@h-elsner posted a picture above of the location. It's a 1.5 smd fuse. I use a 2 amp replacement. You need to remove the top shell of the H to access the K fuse.

Believe it or not, locally at Elliott Electronics. They are the right value but just bigger in size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning