Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Critical low voltage

Reaction score
Legends,

Recently rebuilt my q500, after completing rebuild with:

Replacement main board
Replacement gps unit
One replacement esc board
Replacement compass unit.

I’m currently getting the following faults via the GUI:

- no pressure sensor/or faulty
-low voltage warning

everything else comes up green, via GUI.

Have tried with an old battery, brand new battery and 240v dc transformer to 12v.
Has anyone experienced these issues before or have any ideas on how to fix?

cheers.

The low voltage is a killer. I've seen it many times on the old Blade 350 boards and on the Q500 boards. It's a defect for which I've never found a cure. The board cannot likely be repaired.

The pressure sensor may just be a bad wire on the GPS unit. Check the orange and blue wires on both ends.
Q500 GPS Module Connections.jpg

The low voltage is a killer. I've seen it many times on the old Blade 350 boards and on the Q500 boards. It's a defect for which I've never found a cure. The board cannot likely be repaired.

The pressure sensor may just be a bad wire on the GPS unit. Check the orange and blue wires on both ends.
View attachment 20607

Not good news on the voltage.

Have tried two different gps units. Same fault. Possible connection to pcb maybe ?

@Rowan88 What country are you in? If you're in the UK, I have a Q500 4K. Many many flights but in as new condition with hard carrying case. Unused for the past 2 years. All my batteries are shot! Make me an offer round about £100 and it's yours... You could use your other Q500 as spares.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval