Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Customer Service

Reaction score
I know people brag about their customer service but my typhoon g was received on Jan. 6th and its been a little over a week and i still don't have any updates. I even e mailed them and they just ignore it. Their customer service is horrible.

What updates are you looking for , maybe some here can help !!!

all i got from them is they got my typhoon. They havent given me any info if its covered by warranty, if they have started working on it or when they will start working on it

**** thats suks ...... well ,,im sure with the holidays and all they are probably swamped with repairs now , but stilll... they should at least acknowledge you !!
Good luck and hopefully they warranty it for you !!

I know people brag about their customer service but my typhoon g was received on Jan. 6th and its been a little over a week and i still don't have any updates. I even e mailed them and they just ignore it. Their customer service is horrible.
Hi... I'm sorry you have been experiencing problems reaching our team or receiving the status of your repair. If you could provide me with your RMA number I will hunt this down this morning and ensure you get an update today. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is disappointing to find out out we have failed to meet someone's expectations. We will correct this ASAP.

Reactions: Big Anthony
Hey man, remember they just got back from a large event where they had A LOT of their people there. No excuses or anything, just saying... I think "horrible" may not be the best choice of words.

They are really great people and a great company. Just give them a bit. Don't think a week is unreasonable but I do hear what you're saying, it'd be nice to get a little update.

I know what you are saying and I am usually patient but just to get an update, to just let me know if they have started working on it? I dont think thats too much to ask for. I work in a test lab, busy or not we have to update our customers daily.

But they have finally have updated me and told me that my drone is actually done and its just waiting for inspection. So it seems like they worked pretty fast but they just failed to update me.

Well the jury is still out over here. My new Q 4K had the dreaded tilted horizon disease and so customer service rep Chad told me to send the camera and gimbal assembly in. It was received over there on Jan 8. No confirmation it was received and no ticket number to confirm they were working on it. I called earlier this week just to see what the status was and the lady that checked gave me a ticket number and said it would be at least another 3-4 weeks, especially since it was a warranty item. So I don't have a clue if they are repairing it or replacing it.
I had made a call earlier about the neckstrap and usb charging plug being missing. They said it would be shipped when they get them in stock. I went ahead and ordered a ND filter since they don't include those anymore. Well after two weeks I got confirmation of the order and shipping information. When I received it they sent the neckstrap and charger OK but the ND filter I paid for was just another UV filter. Didn't bother with returning or calling. The girl had written it up wrong. They sent what was on the ticket. Oh well. I would be pissed but the weather here has sucked for months and I wouldn't have been flying anyway. Now waiting on better weather and Yuneecusa. In the meantime I bought a bad asz 4 port balance charger and extra battery and all the cables needed to charge four batteries at once. All dressed up and no ride to the dance.

They're actually convincing me now that they actually have good customer service but there updates are slow. I had to call today to figure out that my drone is ready to ship out. They said i should've received an e mail but i havent received anything and I also checked my junk folder. But I'm just glad they fixed it within warranty.

Got my Typhoon G back and it looks like its fixed!. They gave me a new battery with it also. Good Job Yuneec!. Thank you. They just need to improve status updates with customers and the turn around time wasnt too bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval