Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Data pilot between my Mac and st16s not talking

Reaction score
Hi all.
I ve been creating some offline maps and surveys on my data pilot on Mac. Both my st16s my bird and my Mac have been updated to the latest firmware as of last night.
But! For some reason when I go to sync over my network they are not recognizing each other and I can not sync.
What are my other options?
As a work around I just preloaded the maps on my st16s at home. Which was annoying because I had spent some time on preparing on my Mac.
So I’ll will fly today the mission but would appreciate some pointers in the right direction.
Also this issue has not happened to me before.

I find it very strange that no one is passing data or connecting to the H520 via a Mac, especially since there are many Americans in this forum who use Macs the most. I'm sorry, if it's a Mac, I personally can't help you.

If you have found the solution and want to share it, to help someone with the same problem, it will be welcome :)

Basically I just did a reset on my computer and st16s which is what I was doing at the time of the issue.
The only difference for when it actually worked was I did the sync 1 week later.
So I guess it was being a bugger at the time.

In the version of Mac could fail, I found it strange because in the latest versions of DataPilotPlanner, the connection with the ST16S occurs fast and well, allows to synchronize flight plans and maps very quickly and correctly unlike what happened with the first versions. It is something that has been properly fixed and has gone unnoticed.

The convenience of downloading, especially maps, on the desktop computer, and simply with a button to pass the data to the ST16S and have everything ready to fly before go to the flying area, is a good thing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval