Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Data Pilot

Posts by some people involved in the testing and creation of Data Pilot have indicated that it will not be possible for Data Pilot to be available for the Typhoon H480. It requires an ST16S (the new model) and the flight controller in the H480 is vastly different from the 520.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I tried to access the file from both the US and the UK website. I get the same error message on both sites. I would speculate that Yuneec is working on their website and have temporarily blocked access to some or all downloads.

Ok, that’s an optimistic answer, thanks. I was able to find a like at commercial.yuneec.com/comm-downloads-h520

Link, not like

Ok, that’s an optimistic answer, thanks. I was able to find a like at commercial.yuneec.com/comm-downloads-h520

Link, not like

Hay guys.. What downloads are you searching for ? I have (thanks to another wonderful member of the forum) a copy of every bit of software released by YUNEEC, over the years. They are for the H-480 and the st16 including the original .apk flight apps for both the Typhoon-H 480 and Version 2.0 for the newer versions of the birds ?
Just let me know and I will try and help you out [emoji1360][emoji1132]

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss