Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Deal of the day

Reaction score
Guy had two batteries for auction on eBay, I just low balled a bid and won ($21) free shipping, was totally expecting the battery to be junk hence the low bid. Got it today and got ahair over 20 minutes out of it. I was blown away and shocked. Guy had another one for bid and put a $$25 bid expired 11 hours later, I didn’t get that one but kicking myself now. I looked at his feedback to see if he’s sold batteries before but he had no sales on them so didn’t know what i would get.

Morale of the story: this joe-co guy was a home run, if anyone sees them in the futureIMG_4776.jpg
[emoji1303]

I'll give you 30 bucks for it, just think of the profit you'll make? Good deal now you got me looking even though I really dont need one. Well thats a lie can always use another one, or two

I'll give you 30 bucks for it, just think of the profit you'll make[emoji12] Good deal now you got me looking even though I really dont need one. Well thats a lie can always use another one, or two

I didn’t need it either I just put low ball bid in as I usually do with the auctions, not really expecting to win. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Lol.

I didn’t need it either I just put low ball bid in as I usually do with the auctions, not really expecting to win. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Lol.
Yea I had to take a break it was getting to be addictive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me