Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Diagnostics for Typhoon H plus

Reaction score
Is there a diagnostic software for the Typhoon H plus? I'm new to the H plus, trying to figure out if I have a hardware , software or configuration / operator issue.
Thanks for any guidance.
Mike

No external diagnostic software exists for the H Plus but if you have a problem, it is likely to be one we have seen and fixed before. Can you describe what the issues is?

Reactions: johnnyb57
Realsense in follow me mode makes the drone hunt for me and cannot find me. This results in the drone jerking all over the place which is very unsettling! Turn it to no OA and it's fine, just no OA. This happens on both OA and OA with realsense OA. Very good sats on drone and remote.
Thanks for any help
Mike

Mike,

The OA on the Typhoon H Plus with RS, by todays standards is; not as good as one would hope. I personally only used OA and RS very little when I got my standard H and never used it with my Plus so I am not sure if what you are describing is normal or not. The effectiveness all depends on your surroundings and lighting conditions but that stop and start jerkiness when it senses an object sounds about normal to me. Maybe others with more experience with your type of scenario will chime in.

The jerkiness happens when the drone is not moving. Example: I set the drone to follow me, I'm in camera view, drone is 30 ' in the air, OA is off. The drone follows just fine. while standing still and in follow me mode, Once I turn on the OA, the drone turns and tries to find me, jerking in all directions. I wonder if I'm missing some setting for the gimbal or the mode the drone is to be in.

To me It sounds like RS is the problem. Is the camera staying on you while the drone turns in all directions?

No, The camera stays locked in with the front of the drone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval