Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did another snow test of the H after it failed

Looks good. I had a problem with one of my batteries out of the box. I always cycle my LiPos a few times to see if they are charging and discharging normally. One was acting funny so I returned it. I will occasionally check them during their life cycle as well. Do you have a hobby grade LiPo charger?

I j
Looks good. I had a problem with one of my batteries out of the box. I always cycle my LiPos a few times to see if they are charging and discharging normally. One was acting funny so I returned it. I will occasionally check them during their life cycle as well. Do you have a hobby grade LiPo charger?
I just have the charger that comes with it. Glad that you can return it. Yuneec Asia said that I have to contact the seller I bought the machine and the battery. It is difficult contacting the seller. It takes weeks for them to answer, which usually are questions that if you do answer, would take more time to find a new questions to ask..

Before you ditch a battery it might be worthwhile to check the battery contacts. I had one that was difficult to charge and I was about to ditch it but a look at the contacts showed some dirt. I cleaned the contacts carefully with contact cleaner and its been fine ever since.

Reactions: vergecraft
Before you ditch a battery it might be worthwhile to check the battery contacts. I had one that was difficult to charge and I was about to ditch it but a look at the contacts showed some dirt. I cleaned the contacts carefully with contact cleaner and its been fine ever since.[/QUOTE

Thanks, I did it. However, it didnt make any difference. It still would not charge..

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder