Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you know the H and H Pro are on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Save big on the H and H Pro, now through Nov 5th.

SAVE NOW

H-on-sale.png

Reactions: Agent K
Typhoon's on sale across the country scare me. Is it because there is too much inventory (slow sales)? Is it because of the DJI Mavic & GoPro Karma getting the spotlight?

Reactions: Max Gibson
The Pro model is going for 1499.99! Amazing since its only been a month or two since it was available and already a $400 USD price drop...

My .02... I think sales of the Pro have probably been slower than anticipated. A 1900.00 USD drone is fairly expensive to the average consumer looking for a Drone. I think the 1k-1.3k price-point is what the average person seriously looking to get into drones would spend.

While I wouldn't have thought the Mavic would have had any impact on the price of the H, it does seem Yuneec responds to DJI's pricing changes. While DJI hasn't changed the price of the P4, I think they are trying to attract the potential Mavic purchaser even though they aren't quite the same.

Now I'm wondering if this price drop means the RS module will drop in price as well. Not that I know what the price was supposed to be, but I'm wondering if its going to be less...

Does make one wonder what is going on...

Typhoon's on sale across the country scare me. Is it because there is too much inventory (slow sales)? Is it because of the DJI Mavic & GoPro Karma getting the spotlight?

The Pro model is going for 1499.99! Amazing since its only been a month or two since it was available and already a $400 USD price drop...

My .02... I think sales of the Pro have probably been slower than anticipated. A 1900.00 USD drone is fairly expensive to the average consumer looking for a Drone. I think the 1k-1.3k price-point is what the average person seriously looking to get into drones would spend.

While I wouldn't have thought the Mavic would have had any impact on the price of the H, it does seem Yuneec responds to DJI's pricing changes. While DJI hasn't changed the price of the P4, I think they are trying to attract the potential Mavic purchaser even though they aren't quite the same.

Now I'm wondering if this price drop means the RS module will drop in price as well. Not that I know what the price was supposed to be, but I'm wondering if its going to be less...

P4 price drop: It was coming but now it will happen even sooner. Mavic was already drawing sales away from the Phantom and many are dumping the P3 and 4 to buy Mavic. Used market will be flooded with cheap ones. After DJI has dumped P4's cheap and mavic has a good following, then P5 will be announced. Phan boys will be scrambling again to buy the latest thing.

Reactions: QuadBart
Where have you heard a new H is on the way?

Based on what I've seen from Yuneec regarding communication I'm thinking this really is to fuel clearing inventory considering we are less than 90 days away from a new H.

The frigging RS module isn't even available yet....is it? and no real set price....I don't even think we are going to see it tbh.....

Well after buying 2 Hs im really in the hole and with all the problems they have been travelling back and forth to yuneec more than ive been flying them. Lost a lot of time and money. Pretty sad. Love the platform but i still cant fly confidently.

Reactions: raymond captuo

I'm thinking this has to be the case. Everywhere you look in drone news and anticipation is the DJI Mavic and GoPro Karma. Both at the price points you indicated. This kinda leaves the Typhoon H which was still entering the market globaly to be dropped from the media. The Typhoon H looks like a massive amount of drone for $999 so sales should hopefully pick up.

Staying busy! Now a Yuneec certified repair center and getting even more busy! I forgot to add the Mavic to the site! DOH!
thats pretty cool that you repair now....warranty is almost up so if i need to(hopefully not) i would rather send it to you....at least you listen.....going to look on your site when the mavic is in stock..I'm done with pre ordering anything....

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
thats pretty cool that you repair now....warranty is almost up so if i need to(hopefully not) i would rather send it to you....at least you listen.....going to look on your site when the mavic is in stock..I'm done with pre ordering anything....
I get that. I've pre-ordered some other cameras and so forth and am still waiting. Every technology company is going through the same thing with China. We really need to move our manufacturing back here where we have standards and QC.

P4 price drop: It was coming but now it will happen even sooner. Mavic was already drawing sales away from the Phantom and many are dumping the P3 and 4 to buy Mavic. Used market will be flooded with cheap ones. After DJI has dumped P4's cheap and mavic has a good following, then P5 will be announced. Phan boys will be scrambling again to buy the latest thing.
This is sad. From what I have seen, neither the Mavic, nor the Karma are as good as the P4 or H. They have the size factor going for them, but the camera quality is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval