Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you know the H and H Pro are on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many people just want to fly... They don't care much about the video quality...
You're right Eric cameras can be just OK they don't have to be perfect for the average consumer.

I think many people just want to fly... They don't care much about the video quality...
Those gearheads complaining about 4K video not being razor sharp, edge to edge, don't own a 4K TV and only play it on their phone.;)

Reactions: Eric
OK, I'll bite. Do you have a good track record as a Fortune Teller? :rolleyes:
Every year something new comes! No new news , doubt this year a new H, I know a Thermal Camera and RS is coming, it will just modulate up this coming year IMM

The mavic isn't close to as good as the p4 as reviews show it, also a prominent YouTube vlogger had a flyaway of his mavic last week and never found it.

The gopro karma is a weak weak effort and if gopro don't go to the wall I will be amazed, lots of normal features missing and imagine an action drone that can't follow you.... What were gopro thinking.

As I keep saying, the benefit of the h is being modular. It is only a matter of time before camera upgrades come.

The mavic isn't close to as good as the p4 as reviews show it, also a prominent YouTube vlogger had a flyaway of his mavic last week and never found it.
LOL! Without a doubt the lamers over at DJI are still using the Naza-M FC as the core. This could get interesting.;)
As I keep saying, the benefit of the h is being modular. It is only a matter of time before camera upgrades come.
Won't hold my breath on that one. My "replaced" or "repaired" CGO3+ STILL has focus issues and is essentially a POS as a camera platform. At least it flies.:(

There is no point wasting money making it modular not to make the most of it. I would stick mortgage on a better camera out at some point, too much money to be made not to do it. Perhaps in 12 months you buy a bare H and whatever camera separately.

I have a replacement camera and although not tested a lot it is much better than the first one. Tbh they should design them so user can focus it as per their needs.

BTW, the vlogger was casey neistat, only over 5 million subs so dji will hurt from that a little. He done a daily vlog about losing it and how the quality was compared to his other drones, it isn't great but good enough as it is so compact.

Last edited:
LOL! Without a doubt the lamers over at DJI are still using the Naza-M FC as the core. This could get interesting.;)

Won't hold my breath on that one. My "replaced" or "repaired" CGO3+ STILL has focus issues and is essentially a POS as a camera platform. At least it flies.:(
Have you considered refocusing it yourself? I know you should not have to, but that is one way to get it right. Otherwise keep calling them for replacements until you get a good one.

Have you considered refocusing it yourself? I know you should not have to, but that is one way to get it right. Otherwise keep calling them for replacements until you get a good one.
I neither have the time nor patience to do so. Keep calling them for replacements? Are you kidding? This is Yuneec Europe we're talking about here. These are the same despicable folks that also replaced my ST16 with a clearly refurbished* one (my original was fine IMHO), with a screaming cooling fan and the camera tilt slider which only appears to work intermittently. No, my current plan is to put the thing up for sale on Ebay when things slow down in my winery. Until then, I just sorta fly it with the mindset that each flight will be its last.

* in this case refurbished is clearly a misnomer. We all know they just recycle defective parts from other users that have sent in TH equipment for "repair"

Last edited:
<snip>
BTW, the vlogger was casey neistat, only over 5 million subs so dji will hurt from that a little. He done a daily vlog about losing it and how the quality was compared to his other drones, it isn't great but good enough as it is so compact.
Hmmm. I don't think I know who that is. This chap have a YouTube channel or is he vloging from RC Groups?

Edit: Oh geez. Just googled this guy and yeah, I know who he is. This guy's sort of a ******, don't ya think?

Last edited:
Hmmm. I don't think I know who that is. This chap have a YouTube channel or is he vloging from RC Groups?

This guy's sort of a ******, don't ya think?

Reportedly making $120K USD a MONTH with his blogs on YouTube ---

Last edited:
Reactions: QuadBart

Edit: Oh geez. Just googled this guy and yeah, I know who he is. This guy's sort of a ******, don't ya think?

personally i couldn't give a rats about his channel but what i do care about is he flies in middle of new york all the time, he lost the mavic in middle of new york, literally. i think i read he has over 1 billion hits on his channel so that is a lot of people seeing someone fly a drone in a very unsafe location on a regular basis.

Reactions: Max Gibson
This is sad. From what I have seen, neither the Mavic, nor the Karma are as good as the P4 or H. They have the size factor going for them, but the camera quality is terrible.
Look guys that's just incorrect. The Mavic's video quality is almost identical to the P4.

All I am going on are non publicized side by side comparisons that I have seen. You can also see several side by side comparisons online that claim it is as good if not better.
I wouldn't know who to trust.

For me, I much more prefer the Yuneec series.
I had been following the production lines of drones since P1 and never really had the urge to pull the trigger until I came across the H.
I didn't even like hexacopters, much preferred quads.
Even though there are problems with the camera, the DJI have their own share of issues.
The bird itself is the best I have found.

All I am going on are non publicized side by side comparisons that I have seen. You can also see several side by side comparisons online that claim it is as good if not better.
I wouldn't know who to trust.
Not trying to start a fight. I have seen the raw footage. The Mavic is equal to or better than the P4. I will leave it at that.

For me, I much more prefer the Yuneec series.
I had been following the production lines of drones since P1 and never really had the urge to pull the trigger until I came across the H.
I didn't even like hexacopters, much preferred quads.
Even though there are problems with the camera, the DJI have their own share of issues.
The bird itself is the best I have found.
I just started following Yuneec with the H. I can see some huge upside to the platform. When the price drops im getting one. I will add it to the collection.

Not trying to start a fight. I have seen the raw footage. The Mavic is equal to or better than the P4. I will leave it at that.

I just started following Yuneec with the H. I can see some huge upside to the platform. When the price drops im getting one. I will add it to the collection.
I don't want to start a fight either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and maybe the footage is just as good.
If the footage is comparable then it should be made known.
If my previous statement is false, then I apologize.
I am just stating the comparisons I have seen were a night and day difference.
Again, I don't trust comparisons I haven't made myself.
I also don't really have an opinion because I am not interested in either model.

Last edited:
Save big on the H and H Pro, now through Nov 5th.

SAVE NOW

H-on-sale.png
They never include everything you see in the advertisement....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval