Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you know the H and H Pro are on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mavic has its place alongside the H, P5 etc. Don't know about you but there are time when I have walked a few mile and the yuneec rucksack becomes a pain, that's where the mavic comes in. For me they would compliment each other. The mavic for those difficult to get to shots (and holiday) the H for the more technical ones with the camera movements high wind and not half way up a mountain.

Reactions: DkDrone
I think we will see a TH Pro II. No telling what else. Very competive these days and TH loses value very quick.

Last edited:
Lots of shakeups and movements in the upper management personnel at Yuneec corp. I heard 2 went to dji, one to ehang, COO is gone also. I think we will see a TH Pro II. No telling what else. Very competive these days and TH loses value very quick.
Yeah, this is a very explosive industry right now. Once the smoke clears and the technology hits a plateau, we'll have amazing platforms that will have capabilities we never dreamed possible.

Again, I don't trust comparisons I haven't made myself.

Yes actually you do. You said you compared video and they are night and day. I'm assuming you dont have either AC. You then posted that as it were a fact. I'm saying that it isn't true for the guys reading this thread for information. That's all. If they are interested in the other platforms one way or another they should do the research. They will find the Mavic equal to or better than my P4. I truly could care less what they buy. I just don't want somebody misinformed.

I also don't really have an opinion ........ I am not familiar .....either model.

That would just make your statement baseless and misleading then.

I truly don't get all the hate across platforms.

The mavic has its place alongside the H, P5 etc. Don't know about you but there are time when I have walked a few mile and the yuneec rucksack becomes a pain, that's where the mavic comes in. For me they would compliment each other. The mavic for those difficult to get to shots (and holiday) the H for the more technical ones with the camera movements high wind and not half way up a mountain.
There's something much, much better than Yuneec's rucksack.
I've worn this all day in the mountains with no discomfort.
Drone Mountain AirPack | Accessories

Yes actually you do. You said you compared video and they are night and day. I'm assuming you dont have either AC. You then posted that as it were a fact. I'm saying that it isn't true for the guys reading this thread for information. That's all. If they are interested in the other platforms one way or another they should do the research. They will find the Mavic equal to or better than my P4. I truly could care less what they buy. I just don't want somebody misinformed.

All the mavica spam from the DJI shills wears thin after awhile. If you want to find some love go to the mavica forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is a very explosive industry right now. Once the smoke clears and the technology hits a plateau, we'll have amazing platforms that will have capabilities we never dreamed possible.
Three of the four higher end drones that I have have throttle hold GPS and altimeters all mixed together so that when they're about 25 feet up they are steady as a rock. I'm very excited about the advances that has been made in quads and hexes the last two years.

This is sad. From what I have seen, neither the Mavic, nor the Karma are as good as the P4 or H. They have the size factor going for them, but the camera quality is terrible.

I don't want to drag this out, but quoting from a qualifier in my initial post "From what I have seen."
I have seen private comparisons and the camera did not compare. I never said that I made these testings myself and have never flown any DJI equipment. So, this is my meaning when I say that I am not personally familiar with these platforms.
The whole reason I follow this forum is that I want to be kept up on all of the positives and negatives concerning my product. I don't want to look at things through rose colored glasses.
I think that everyone has the right to report on their findings, good or bad.

I have several friends that own DJI and they are extremely happy with them. For me, I was never quite impressed, but both DJI and Yuneec have great products.

Very sorry for getting off topic....

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
I'm just happy they did go on sale. The timing was perfect, so I was able to pick up a basic model $999. And already found an extra battery and Wizard (both new) for and additional $170. Now just need to figure out a few of the querks...

Same here my apologies I know you guys get sick of hearing it.. I corrected what I believed to be incorrect. Thats all. Sorry for the hijack. I truly do have questions about the H and come here to have them answered that's all. Why because I have one sitting in my room for my sons birthday who just arrived from serving a tour in Korea. I bought it when the sale started.

This is sad. From what I have seen, neither the Mavic, nor the Karma are as good as the P4 or H. They have the size factor going for them, but the camera quality is terrible.
All the flight demo videos on magic I've seen they fly away or just pliant loose them .I'll keep my typhoon h pro

There's something much, much better than Yuneec's rucksack.
I've worn this all day in the mountains with no discomfort.
Drone Mountain AirPack | Accessories
I've watched your youtube video on this, seriously you have some neck to try and peddle this as anything suitable for our safe carrying of our gear - and as for the packs ergonomic design, well no - it goes against most good pack design principles.

Apart from which I'm in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval