Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you know....?

Reaction score
I was faffing around last night and thought that i'd try to connect my android tablet, via the yuneec wifi app, to the camera simultaneously with the st-16 - gobsmackingly, it worked! I got video on both and could control record on both. Obviously I could not control the camera positioning from the app, but hey ho! I'm pleased with that. I just need a stable H now....

Reactions: abinder
I was faffing around last night and thought that i'd try to connect my android tablet, via the yuneec wifi app, to the camera simultaneously with the st-16 - gobsmackingly, it worked! I got video on both and could control record on both. Obviously I could not control the camera positioning from the app, but hey ho! I'm pleased with that. I just need a stable H now....
I did that with my phone and there was a lot of lag.

Bill W.

Do you mean the CGO3 app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval