Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did Yuneec Roll-Back or is there an Error on the Site?

Reaction score
I check Yuneec's Support Site every day - checking for H upgrades. This morning I noticed that the firmware is all rolled back -- GUI - to from 1.02 to 1.01, H from 3.04 to 3.01 and ST16 from B30 to B27. I cleaned my glasses, refreshed by cache and checked 3 more times. Either they have rolled back or there's a oh-oh on their website. Anyone else see this? Downloads Typhoon H

That looks like an oops... they've rolled back to November 2016 and earlier. I'll keep checking this weekend. I guess if they're doing maintenance it would seem safe to do it in the wee hours here in the US and on the weekend. If it's still like that on Monday I may start worrying...

Called them and was told they are working on the website.
But why rollback on a site upgrade

I check Yuneec's Support Site every day - checking for H upgrades. This morning I noticed that the firmware is all rolled back -- GUI - to from 1.02 to 1.01, H from 3.04 to 3.01 and ST16 from B30 to B27. I cleaned my glasses, refreshed by cache and checked 3 more times. Either they have rolled back or there's a oh-oh on their website. Anyone else see this? Downloads Typhoon H
I was updating my firmware log with the release dates and I noticed the same thing last night when I got on their website to double check a date. Checked again this morning and they are still rolled back. Thanks for posting this as I was going to do the same.

I am now wondering if that would allow a person to go back to the old camera. I miss the cross hair and would rather have that back than the pano or anything else. I don't really care for the photo abilities of the camera, but the video is the gravy for me.

Called them and was told they are working on the website.
But why rollback on a site upgrade

Depends on how their server is set up. It could possibly roll back to some initial state during some types of upgrade work. I wouldn't be too concerned, thus far they have fumbled with things where the website is concerned. It will eventually get straightened out.

Typhoon H Firmware EU V3.04 Gimbal:v1.25, Autopilot:v1.35, Camera:v3.2.34
and
ST16 Remote Firmware (EU) V03.01.b30
are currently on the UK and Germany websites. Looks like a consequence of website maintenance.

Any word on an update for this. I was just ready flash an upgrade last night only to find it now gone. I really want to get out and flying but I always prefer firmware updates when I know there are there.

Sooo... Can we use the firmware versions on the UK site if we are in the US? The US site has had 2016 firmware versions for too long, and there seems to be no word on when the correct versions will be available. I'm talking about these downloads: Firmware

Any word on an update for this. I was just ready flash an upgrade last night only to find it now gone. I really want to get out and flying but I always prefer firmware updates when I know there are there.
Not as of this morning,...... 4/17

Sooo... Can we use the firmware versions on the UK site if we are in the US? The US site has had 2016 firmware versions for too long, and there seems to be no word on when the correct versions will be available. I'm talking about these downloads: Firmware

No, U.S. users should not use U.K. firmware. Ever.

No, U.S. users should not use U.K. firmware. Ever.
OK thanks. Wishful thinking I guess.. I wish Yuneec would hurry & resolve this issue. How hard can it be to upload the correct firmware to the site? I volunteer to do it!

OK thanks. Wishful thinking I guess.. I wish Yuneec would hurry & resolve this issue. How hard can it be to upload the correct firmware to the site? I volunteer to do it!
Which version are you looking for? I think I have most downloaded to a dropbox file and can link you to it. Send me a PM with your email and I can set it up.

Also, it is quite possible that OTA updates are not at all affected by the website state.. I suspect they use a separate update server.

Spoke with Yuneec USA Customer Service this afternoon. No info as to when the newest March updates will appear! I just pulled my H out to update today too! :( I bought mine in February, but it has the firmware from November that peeps were having some issue with. I was hoping to fly this thing in the next week or so, but now I'm not sure I want to trust this particular firmware. Any thoughts?

Spoke with Yuneec USA Customer Service this afternoon. No info as to when the newest March updates will appear! I just pulled my H out to update today too! :( I bought mine in February, but it has the firmware from November that peeps were having some issue with. I was hoping to fly this thing in the next week or so, but now I'm not sure I want to trust this particular firmware. Any thoughts?
I have the firmware for the ST16 and the camera stored in a file.
I have firmware as follows for camera, forgot the ST16 info name but have it as well. If interested, send me a PM with your email, and I will get you instructions on how to get it.
Gimbal: v1.25
Autopilot: v1.34
Camera: v3.2.34(A)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis