Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Different way of viewing your telemetry data.....as well as logging your flights

Reaction score
Hi All

Check out link below which links to my flight earlier today in the park across the road from us. On the map you can zoom in/out as well as holding left mouse button and changing angle of elevation to view and heading of drone. Just uses the telemetry file from the ST10+.

You will have to log in using

[email protected]
Password - exmap333

then click on telemetry-0003.csv
cleardot.gif

https://www.exmaps.com/uploads/27121

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingJ
Hi All

Check out link below which links to my flight earlier today in the park across the road from us. On the map you can zoom in/out as well as holding left mouse button and changing angle of elevation to view and heading of drone. Just uses the telemetry file from the ST10+.

If you need any more info just holler..................

https://www.exmaps.com/uploads/27121
You will have to log in using this dummy email acount I have set up for you to look at flight

[email protected]
Password - exmap333

then click on telemetry-0003.csv
cleardot.gif

Gunpilot,

That is very cool.

I will try it today.

It does not do 3D in Safari but FireFox and Chrome work.

Gunpilot,

That is very cool.

I will try it today.

It does not do 3D in Safari but FireFox and Chrome work.
Thought you would like it - and gives some info that you do not get from Dashware such as battery usage etc

Not too shabby! Great flight!
Thanks Popz - the 3d rendition looks great and good for analysis of flights. Now also doing screen capture of the EXMAPS screen as it displays the drone track and can create videos of telemetry tracking.

This looks terrific ! But I am confused on who to get my data into this. I reviewed the guide but I cannot see that screen. Also, I have a lot of flights accumulated on the CD card - will it sort the dates out and show as different flights?

There is an add flight data icon on screen in app. Press that and just select your tele files from pc. It will order in date sequence

OK, thanks ! Will it accept the format that the tele file is in or do I need to convert it to something more generic?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval