Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DJI price drop, will Yuneec Countee?

Reaction score
DJI dropped the price of the P3S to $599 and the P3A to $799. That's pretty dang good, along with a new 4k version at $1k (sans lightbridge). I'm waiting for the official unveil tomorrow or the Typhoon H but one reason why I was thinking Yuneec was because of value but this changes things.

DJI dropped the price of the P3S to $599 and the P3A to $799. That's pretty dang good, along with a new 4k version at $1k (sans lightbridge). I'm waiting for the official unveil tomorrow or the Typhoon H but one reason why I was thinking Yuneec was because of value but this changes things.
Tomorrow changes things.... again.

Haha. You're killing me. All set to get the 4K bundle at Christmas. Then decided to wait for CES, and got totally hooked on the H. So I preordered the H, and now the 4K is such a great deal, and available now. SOMEBODY HELP ME. :eek:
Ok, I'm better now. Have patience for the H. ;)

I should have waited a few more weeks. DARN IT!!!! OH well, I already spent my $800 so I better enjoy it! Maybe I'll just pick up a spare to have one hand, just in case. ;)

Trying to decide between Dji P3A and Q5004k. P3A with case extra battery and Nexus tablet $1200. Q5004k with ultimate range extender $1300. Want to be able to patrol our 150 acre horse farm by air instead of jumping on 4 wheeler. I like the light bridge and faster velocity and waypoints of P3A. I fear the customer service of DJI as well as inability to find parts for self repair.

Although I'm a Yuneec fan, maybe what you need it for the DJI P3A is a better choice. I only say that because of the range. Price drop on the P3A is $799.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis