Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does anyone know how to fly drones at NO FLY ZONE?

hi everybody

l have a problem with my h
i was flying my h for an hour all was good
next day a no go
my st16 will not work all information data is gone
any body know what to do to recover this small
problem l tried using sdcard the st16 says it cant connect the camera
i getting tired of this drone is costing lots of coin
plus the repair guy is gone
thanks for any help1526000966305.jpg

Rory,
If the H does not have NFZ software installed, it will not even start when you are in the ATC perimeters and certain NFZ areas.
I found that oout trying to fly at the beach,the other side of San Francisco.i t was impossible to get past screen warnings.not that I'd break drone ground rules,but here in the bay area,theirs airplanes and copters going by all-day.is their a new firmware update going on,my h is drifting really bad.and I don't know why but my sticks are feeling like I can barely land,like there's not enough power.thanks

In the U.S. Yuneec provides methods for obtaining NFZ software relaxation or outright removal, depending on your commercial or amateur status. As the U.S. has regulations in place that separate the two classes Yuneec developed a process that serves each class for those that desire to apply for it.

I do not know anything about Korean airspace rules but from a logic perspective it would make sense to call the Yuneec service center serving the area to ask them if similar programs are available for the location.
Good idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss